“Wine and Glide”

Emerald Coast Tours
Ranked #1 of 48 Tours in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: Downtown Pensacola's Premier Touring Company. Historical Tours of Downtown Pensacola by Segway or Bicycle. The only Segway Tour Operator in the Florida Panhandle. Bicycle Rentals. Walking Pub Tours. FREE Walking History Tours. Come as a tourist, leave as a local.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I bought the Segway tour and wine tasting experience for my husband for Valentine's Day. Neither of us had ever ridden a Segway before but we've been wanting to for ages. Once we found out there was a Segway tour of Pensacola we couldn't wait to try it out. What a blast! Nick was a great tour guide - pointed out historical sites and was very knowledgeable about the area. And the Segway wasn't as difficult to master as I thought it would be - and FUN!!! We will definitely be doing this again. Oh - and the stop for wine tasting was a nice finish to a fun night! Thanks!

There are newer reviews for Emerald Coast Tours

Reviewed February 17, 2013

A great history tour even for locals. The uniqueness of the Segway makes it fun for all ages. Segway's are easy to learn how to ride after just a brief instruction. We picked it up rather quickly. It was so much fun and we are planning on doing it again with some of our friends. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day Adventure for us- David & Shawn

Reviewed February 15, 2013

You must try this! We were so glad we did! My husband and I were visiting our Navy daughter in Pensacola. The three of us decided to try the historical tour of the city in spite of my concerns due to general “klutziness”. I had visions of me on a runaway Segway flying into the Gulf. There was no reason to worry. We were given an excellent lesson on the safe operation of the Segway and we were on our way in less than ten minutes. Our guide was so interesting and most knowledgeable of the area. He tailored the tour to fit our interests and he was quite entertaining and charming.The Segways were a blast! Money well spent! Great fun! Do it!

1  Thank Muschee
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had never ridden a Segway before, and I must admit I was nervous. But Nick was wonderful. He guided my friends and me through the process of operating the Segway, and then guided us on a great tour. Even though I've lived here a while, I ,earned quite a bit about the history of Pensacola. I can't wait to go again.

2  Thank Kbw324
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great tour of historical Pensacola. Learned about the history of the area. Our travel guide was Rick. He was entertaining and made sure we were safe and happy. Riding a Segway was a fun way to get around town. Thanks so much!!

2  Thank Vaunda L