“Unique, fun way to tour the history of downtown Pensacola”

Emerald Coast Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Downtown Pensacola's Premier Touring Company. Historical Tours of Downtown Pensacola by Segway or Bicycle. The only Segway Tour Operator in the Florida Panhandle. Bicycle Rentals. Walking Pub Tours. FREE Walking History Tours. Come as a tourist, leave as a local.
Pensacola, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Unique, fun way to tour the history of downtown Pensacola”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

The segway tour was a blast!
Recently toured with two couples from out of town. We are all late 60's early 70's riding the Segways was a virginal experience. At our age hard to find such an activity. The Segway is easier to learn then riding a bicycle took less then 10 min.
The narrative of the tour was informative without being overly pedantic.
It was a total success!

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Historic Pub Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I visited Pensacola a few weeks ago and during our stay we took the historic pub tour guided by Nick. Not only did we visit numerous pubs but we also learned about the history of Pensacola and visited some historic places along the way. Nick was very knowledgeable and we had a great time. I would highly recommend this to adults visiting Pensacola. We will definitely be going back to Pensacola in the future and when we do, we'll be taking another tour with Nick.

Milton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Damn, it actually DOES feel good to ride a Segway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I took advantage of a two-for-one deal and got the one-hour Segway tour. I took a friend with me, and we had a great time gliding around downtown Pensacola. I was nervous at first, but the Segway was easy to learn and our guide was very attentive to our group of four. We each received one-on-one instruction before setting out on the tour, and I became comfortable with the Segway pretty quickly. I would recommend this tour for locals and tourists alike. I've lived in the Pensacola area my entire life but this was a great way to see new parts of downtown, which has been rapidly evolving in the last couple of years!

Panama City Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Historic Pensacola Segway tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife made the reservation with Nick for the 2-hour Historic Pensacola tour. Nick to us and showed us individually how to use the Segway correctly, and made sure we were comfortable operating it. He started us out in a "training" mode which allowed us to get used to the speed of the Segway, and once we were comforable, he offered to remove the "training mode" and allow us to enjoy the Segway even more. He allowed us to go to a parking lot and practice more at faster speeds, and the Segway actually was easier to handle in standard mode.

We were taken on a wonderful tour through several parts of historic Pensacola, and Nick stopped at several places and explained the history of Pesacola, the neighborhoods and buildings. We saw some incredible sites, had a blast on the Segways (thinking about buying one ourselves), and plan on making another trip back to Emerald Coast Tours for another kind of Segway tour. Nick took excellent care of us and we look forward to our next trip with him! Great time Nick, thanks!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank SomeBeachFL
Houston, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Segway Ride and Glide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

James and I have been on several Segway tours and we really enjoyed this tour. Nick, the owner, was laid back and very enjoyable. He was patient with our first timer and made her feel comfortable and at ease to do the tour. I would like to come back and do the wine tasting and historic tour. If you have never done segway, this is the best place to try it out. Awesome!!!!

Visited September 2012