Key West Inn - Pensacola
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$88
ComfortInn
$109
$97
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$108
$154
$139
$125
Hampton.com
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I read the other reviews and since I was born and raised in Pensacola,and remember when this was a very nice hotel.Well things have changed greatly,this is one of if not the most disgusting place to stay.Besides the fact that the room had only two light bulbs in it and the shower curtin was covered in mold and beds look like and felt like they were the ones from when I lived herein the 1980's.The staff while friendly when you check in after that they are more concerned with talking to there friends and makeing there side deals in the spare room that i am not really sure what they were selling but,after one night of hearing fights and strange sounds comeing from the hallway,was enough.Unless you are living on the street I would not consider this place and even then I would think you would have second thoughts about paying money to stay here.

Room Tip: The rooms at the Luxury Suites on hwy 29 are the ones and only $10.00 more a night and 2.3 miles away,
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
8  Thank David T
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We accidently came upon this horrible HOTEL HELL. Long story as to what happened that we ended up there, but less than 5 min's of seeing the room we wanted our money back! They said they have a no return poilicy. They don't let you even see the rooms before paying. The lobby looks pretty and is very deceptive of what real conditons lay in wait for visitors!! We are military and ended up finding the gorgeous Naval lodge on NAS right on the beach and it was only 25 dollars more than this terrible hospitality inn. We ended up spending 2 hours at hotel hell trying to get our money back. While there for that short time we saw nasty little roaches, crusted dried up socks, commode falling off the floor, mildew and mold everywhere, cig butts and old ashes everywhere, carpet not vacumed in ages!! It was sooo gross! Our kids would not take off their shoes or sit down anywhere the whole 2 hours we were there. Our son itches all over, fleas jumped on our little girl, something fell on my head and I looked up to see the roof caving in with insulation. Most of the dressers were gutted with no pull out drawers, wild cats everywhere, stench, and sight of hundreds of garbage bags with flies everywhere. It was absolutely horrendous! People were walking around obviously on drugs. I felt bad for the kids and young teens who told us they lived there, and they told us that head lice was going around. It was heartbreaking to see those children, and they were not monitored by their parents, or other adults. Our kids were begging us to leave in a hurry. After seeing 4 rooms all in the same if not worse condtion and we knew we would have to baricade our doors and feared for our saftey and our car outside we left without a refund. We are going to complain to the better biz B on this place. Just disgusting and I am not even telling you the half of what I saw there!! Oh yeah and when the lady at the desk told us she couldn't help if people smoked when no smoking signs were up I asked her why the rooms still had filth, and cig ashes everwhere in vacant rooms for so long and she said people live here and will go into vacant rooms to smoke. I mean gee don't they clean the rooms daily?? NO! You can see that those rooms go for months maybe longer without being cleaned!! Ick!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank AirForceFam5
Reviewed November 3, 2010

There was a piece of paper taped to the front desk that said you have 5 minutes after checking in to request a refund if you decide not to stay!! Asked why and was told some people come in for a short time and leave but have "used the room" so they have the time limit. Gave benefit of doubt long enough to check it out. The hall to the room reeked of urine smell. Room was stale, left right away and got refund. The extra $ at Hampton Inn where we ended up was well worth the price.-actual date was Oct 2009

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JaxTraveller_10
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Once you get past the prostitutes and drug deals going on at night in the parking lot, the hotel itself is a run-down, falling-apart dump
“The carpet was so dirty and wet we had to ware socks all the time. Walls with mold on it, the bath tub was not clean, paint peeling from the celling .”
“if you like a hotel with filthy carpets, stained and dirty bed linen, smoke detectors hanging from the ceiling, paper thin walls and roaches then this is the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank Truth28
Reviewed June 20, 2010

If you are used to the ritz.. then this place is not for you. I however enjoyed my stay. The room was clean, close to everything.. and my kids really enjoyed playing in the commons (outside). I have stayed in many hotels on our family vacations.. we will stay here again. The staff was friendly and the long time residents were all very nice.‎

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family