“Great Breakfast”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #3 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: phone: 850 912-8347. This is a very nice breakfast, brunch and lunch place. Open daily 7 am to 2 p.m.
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Inviting dining room. Professional wait staff. Portions large enough to share. We have had breakfast here twice and will be back. Our food was perfectly cooked and flavorful. Prices are high but so is the quality.

There are newer reviews for Another Broken Egg Cafe

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I had the bananas foster at breakfast with my husband. Nearly a year later, I remember how good it was!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My brother and sister-in-law were visiting from out of town and after church we went here for brunch. We had a 20 minute wait and blueberry muffins were passed out to those who were waiting, along with fresh coffee. They have quite an extensive breakfast menu, served all day, and also various burgers. Some of the selections are pricey but the portions are big. Wish they would make the portions smaller and lower the prices. The food was good and our waitress was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Everyone but me seems to think that a skillet full of greassy food is good. I prefer my food to be separated on a plate.

1  Thank Bruce C
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice breakfast place and can be expensive, but the regular breakfast isn't too bad. Denise was our server and was very attentive. I got over med eggs with hash and just LOVED the hash. Hubby got pancakes and sausage. Cakes were good and very large. It seemed to take a little longer to get our food than we would have liked, but once it got there it was worth it.