“Wow! What a breakfast!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #3 of 686 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: phone: 850 912-8347. This is a very nice breakfast, brunch and lunch place. Open daily 7 am to 2 p.m.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It doesn't get much better than this. Everything from the traditional eggs with biscuits and gravy to baked Brie topped with apples, raisins and pecans and a side of grits with blackberries. What's not to like!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

They serve alcohol really early. I had the ham and cheese omelet and it was delish and my boyfriend had the eggs with crawfish and andouille. We both loved our meals. Coffee was yuck. Nothing fancy at all especially for a breakfast place. The waiter never came back with a check so we left $40 on the table.
I would go again and I would take my own creamer.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had a late breakfast here on a Monday morning. We were seated immediately, and had quick service. The server was very kind and attentive. I had "The Supreme" omelette with sausage, ham, onion, and cheese. It was very tasty, came out hot, and was served with delicious home fries and an English muffin. My fiancee had the traditional eggs benedict. They were excellently done, and more than either of us could finish. We also had a jumbo cinnamon roll. The roll was excellent, but I thought the icing was a bit heavy (cream cheese icing).

The cafe also serves lunch, and has a small bar with many spirits.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. The service was great. We had the owners come by and ask how things were. The good waa very very good. You definitely get alot of food! I cant wait to go back and try other things.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I am addicted to this place. Food is very fresh and delicious. Any time I travel to Pensacola I must stop here :).
Restaurant is very clean. Staff are very friendly and meals are wonderful. I have had the fruit bowl, the shrimp salad, the club sandwich, and the raspberry unsweetened tea. Each time I stop here I try something new. Next time maybe the waffles :)