“Great time”
Review of H2O Below

H2O Below
Ranked #37 of 111 things to do in Pensacola
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Recently dove the Oriskany with H2O below had had a great trip. The dive masters were much help and very informative. I thought they did a good job of keeping an eye on everyone. The boat was nice, even in rough seas. I would definitely charter with them again.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My son and I dove with Captain Douglass
and had a great experience. We arrived late in Pensacola do to a family emergency. He picked up our gear from the dive shop the night before and had it ready on the boat.

The dive masters were great and went out of their way to take care of everything.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was our second trip with H2O Below, but our first dive of the Oriskany. We had a great, safe dive thanks to these guys. They made us feel at ease by watching over us a little bit more than others who had dove the site before. Safety comes first with them.
Between dives, they served us fresh pineapple, watermelon, and chips. Then, on the way back, they grilled hot dogs. It's the small things that make a difference with them.
We look forward to many more dives with them.

2  Thank EastTXtravelers
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Capt. Doug and dive master Barry where awesome...definitely going back!

1  Thank DJ3025
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I spoke with Capt. Douglas 3 weeks in advance of my trip to Pensacola and told him when I was going to be in town and scheduled a dive. After speaking with him, I called 2 additional times to confirm my dive and never heard back from him. On the morning I was supposed to go out, I showed up 30 minutes in advance and he wasn't at the boat, so I knocked on the door and he wouldn't answer it. Then I called his number and he told me he wasn't going out because everyone canceled the night before. Of course, he never told me. The he said he would try to find another boat for me to go diving on. Needless to say, there was no available openings at that late time. So, I didn't get to dive, but thanks to Capt Douglas, I did get to pay for an additional day of hotels, rental cars, food, etc all for nothing.

12  Thank ScubaGirl2005