All reviewskitchen areaworked greatchecking inwill stay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulroom was clean and comfortablekitchenettenavy
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Unfortunately I cannot recommend this hotel. I was very disappointed with the hotel's cleanliness and overall overall experience of my stay. My room was dirty despite having been told that it was freshly prepared for a new guest. The floor was dirty (not vacuumed), the bed-sheets were stained, the toilet was dirty, there was no soap/shampoo, the bathroom floor was dirty, the towels were stained, and the bathtub had a large amount of human hair covering it. The corridors reek of cigarette smoke. I was disgusted. Upon complaining to the front desk staff I was given clean sheets that I was to change myself, and I was told that turn-down service was not available. I also received broken and crumbled soap for the bathroom. There is a nice gathering area with a gazebo available for use out by the pool, but because it closes fairly early (I can't remember the exact time) people congregate and socialize in the parking lot after hours. With as much awareness being shared on social media and otherwise these days, I'm amazed that so many things were so terribly bad about this hotel. One or two things and I would have just let it go. Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I am a Choice Hotel employee and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. I had two rooms. The first night of our stay we found a cockroach and when presented to the 'night manager" she dismissed it at first . The second night we found another one and I proceeded to then bring it up to her at the desk and also tell her that our air conditioner had stopped working. Mind you it is the first week of July in FLORIDA!!!. she told us to wait 45 minutes and see if the air conditioner would work again. This was poor hospitality. I demanded another room. And she proceeded to say , "now I cant sell your room tonight" First off, the first thing I offer a guest when a complaint is presented to me, is another room....second off i would not try to re-sell a room infested with cockroaches. Only one of the staff members i came in contact with actually seemed like he enjoyed his job. The housekeepers cleaned our rooms once...the 5 days we stayed there. Their office was right next to our room and you could hear them talking about guests. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: non smoking
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I'm not a picky person. I was here one night. My room was 244. black long hair in the bathroom, it seems that no one at all cleaned the bathtub. Mascara or something else on a towel. These are the facts. It's disgusting. It can be old room, furniture... but it should be clean. And almost $100 for what? For a terrible dirty room???

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Natalie Z
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Stayed a few nights. Bed was average hotel bed, not horrible but not comfy either. Had a kitchenette, which was nice. Air conditioner worked well. Check in/out was easy. Had laundry facilities to do laundry. All in all, normal hotel nothing to special

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2017

We only stayed the one night and arrived quite late. The room was a decent size with a kitchen included. A lot of equipment was missing but we didn't need much. The bed was a little small. The wifi was good and tv was fine. Bathroom was better than most average motels.
Location was close to the naval base and a lot of the clientele seemed to be military linked. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Great place if you want to visit the naval base especially to see the Blue Angels !!!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple