All reviews kitchen area worked great checking in will stay there again staff was very friendly and helpful room was clean and comfortable kitchenette navy
Reviewed July 14, 2009

The room was spacious, comfortable, quiet, and clean. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The location was very convenient to most of what I needed. It was obviously not a 5 star hotel, but I would definitely stay there again and I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mukashi
Reviewed April 2, 2009

You can use internet tools to get the lowest price available! I made a bid for a hotel in Pensacola on Priceline, and got a great room for $35 per night. The staff was extremely friendly, remembered my name when I came down in the morning, made suggestions of great places to check out... The rooms were great, newly remodled with a full kitchen... If you need anything at all (we needed extra linens) the staff was available to help quickly... It's about a 4 minute drive to the beach, but its easy to get on the exit from the hotel... the water was gorgeous, the food was great.... we all had a blast.... I would recommend the Extended Stay to anyone visiting the area!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank relightfoot5483
Reviewed January 7, 2009

For the price of the hotel... it was wonderful. It is located a short driving distance from the beach and the staff was really friendly. The rooms are nicely kept up and the staff is quick to report to any problems their guest has. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone. I will be staying again shortly!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank littlekc82
Reviewed November 21, 2008

I must applaud Extended Stay. I have never experienced such a personal touch, in "any" hotel. Everyone treated us like they truly
cared about us. They smiled spontaneously and frequently. The
room was typical. The true feature which made it stand above others on convenience was the kitchen. It was such a blessing. Thank you very much for a safe, caring, responsible stay. Those who were responsible for us, did a superior job. If any of the owners or board members had stayed "as undercover guests" they too would have felt that they chose the best option. We will look for Extended Stay Hotels from now on, and pray that all of their facilities and customer service is identical.

Thank you very, very much in the precious, holy name of Jesus !!!
J. Johnson

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Yaakova
Reviewed November 18, 2008

We stayed here while attending a wedding on Perdido Key. It was very enjoyable!

The bed was very comfortable, the kitchen area was clean and functional, the bathroom was very clean! The front desk staff was very polite, helpful, and pleasant.

The groom's family asked where we stayed while in town for the wedding. (They get a lot of visitors who need a hotel, and they did not know which one to recommend.) We told them where we stayed, and they asked us if we would recommend the hotel. We told them, absolutely!

This hotel offers a very good value for the price! The hotel is clean, the staff provides pleasant, efficient service, and it is fairly centrally located.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple