All reviewskitchen areaworked greatchecking inwill stay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulroom was clean and comfortablekitchenettenavy
Reviewed January 7, 2009

For the price of the hotel... it was wonderful. It is located a short driving distance from the beach and the staff was really friendly. The rooms are nicely kept up and the staff is quick to report to any problems their guest has. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone. I will be staying again shortly!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank littlekc82
Reviewed November 21, 2008

I must applaud Extended Stay. I have never experienced such a personal touch, in "any" hotel. Everyone treated us like they truly
cared about us. They smiled spontaneously and frequently. The
room was typical. The true feature which made it stand above others on convenience was the kitchen. It was such a blessing. Thank you very much for a safe, caring, responsible stay. Those who were responsible for us, did a superior job. If any of the owners or board members had stayed "as undercover guests" they too would have felt that they chose the best option. We will look for Extended Stay Hotels from now on, and pray that all of their facilities and customer service is identical.

Thank you very, very much in the precious, holy name of Jesus !!!
J. Johnson

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Yaakova
Reviewed November 18, 2008

We stayed here while attending a wedding on Perdido Key. It was very enjoyable!

The bed was very comfortable, the kitchen area was clean and functional, the bathroom was very clean! The front desk staff was very polite, helpful, and pleasant.

The groom's family asked where we stayed while in town for the wedding. (They get a lot of visitors who need a hotel, and they did not know which one to recommend.) We told them where we stayed, and they asked us if we would recommend the hotel. We told them, absolutely!

This hotel offers a very good value for the price! The hotel is clean, the staff provides pleasant, efficient service, and it is fairly centrally located.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NowVoyagerFlorida
Reviewed November 11, 2008

I didn't hate it here, but had we heard about priceline before we booked the hotel we would have stayed at a 4 star.

We had to be moved rooms becuase 1) The fridge didn't work and 2) The room smelt and felt like urine

The good points are the on-site laundry, the nice pool area, the helpful gentlemen on duty at reception in the evenings (the woman during the day sighed heavily when I asked for quarters for the washing machine, and the free wireless internet.

All the bad things have been mentioned before in previous reviews.

If you can get a 4 star hotel on Priceline for cheaper than 75 bucks stay there.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Princess_Crankypants
Reviewed July 18, 2008

The place is filthy and it smells terrible. When we arrived, we were given a smoking room after I called TWICE to confirm a non-smoking room. She said it was the only one available, they had over booked. When we opened the door to check it out we were gasping for air. The front desk offered us a can of room spray. PLEASE. The stinch was overwhelming so I told the receptionist, "H@#$ NO!". I walked out and searched for two hours online and called every hotel in Pensacola and everyone was booked for the July 4th weekend.

In a nutshell, we drove in circles and ended right back at this dump. We were livid. By then, 13 rooms were available and we were offered a non-smoking room. (smart people!) The hall way smelled horrible and it felt wet. The room was a joke. The beds had deep indentions, the bathroom had spiderwebs in the corners, the table had a sticky film on it, the sheets were yellowed, the carpet was stained, the entire room was dirty. By the time we checked in the second time it was 11:00pm. It was so bad that I cried and my husband felt bad and we went out to buy clean sheets, a mattress cover, towels, and cleaning supplies at a Walmart (the only thing open at 11:00pm). We sanitized the entire room with bleach and Lysol. At 2:30AM, the hotel was evacuated and we were outside for about half an hour, the fire department came and I never once saw a hotel staff member. The next morning they acted like they did not know what I was talking about.

It was a terrible room. The hotel is old and I do not think it has ever been updated.

• Stayed: July 2008