All reviews kitchen area worked great checking in will stay there again staff was very friendly and helpful room was clean and comfortable kitchenette navy
Reviewed July 18, 2008

The place is filthy and it smells terrible. When we arrived, we were given a smoking room after I called TWICE to confirm a non-smoking room. She said it was the only one available, they had over booked. When we opened the door to check it out we were gasping for air. The front desk offered us a can of room spray. PLEASE. The stinch was overwhelming so I told the receptionist, "H@#$ NO!". I walked out and searched for two hours online and called every hotel in Pensacola and everyone was booked for the July 4th weekend.

In a nutshell, we drove in circles and ended right back at this dump. We were livid. By then, 13 rooms were available and we were offered a non-smoking room. (smart people!) The hall way smelled horrible and it felt wet. The room was a joke. The beds had deep indentions, the bathroom had spiderwebs in the corners, the table had a sticky film on it, the sheets were yellowed, the carpet was stained, the entire room was dirty. By the time we checked in the second time it was 11:00pm. It was so bad that I cried and my husband felt bad and we went out to buy clean sheets, a mattress cover, towels, and cleaning supplies at a Walmart (the only thing open at 11:00pm). We sanitized the entire room with bleach and Lysol. At 2:30AM, the hotel was evacuated and we were outside for about half an hour, the fire department came and I never once saw a hotel staff member. The next morning they acted like they did not know what I was talking about.

It was a terrible room. The hotel is old and I do not think it has ever been updated.

• Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank PKMAESTRA
Reviewed June 28, 2008

We were quite pleased with our stay (three days) at the Pensacola Suburban Inn and Suites. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean , the beds comfortable and the kitchens were well maintained and clean. The hotel is located only about three miles from the NAS and the National Naval Aviation Museum, which our twelve year old son loved, and about 13 miles from the beach. A staff member at the hotel mentioned that the hotel interior would be repainted soon and new carpet would be installed, but we didn't think that the carpet or paint looked bad at all. We would highly recommend this hotel for an economical stay in the Pensacola area, especially for those who need an extended stay hotel.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Suzmich
Reviewed March 26, 2008

Friendly staff welcomed us at check in.
The room provided all the basics we needed for our 3 night stay such as kitchenette, cable, free internet.
The room could have used a touch us on paint, but it was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2008

This hotel was a great stay! The staff were very friendly, it was located right next to a supermarket, and the rooms were clean and spacious and the kitchen was very convenient. I would definitely recommend it if you're traveling in a group as I did. Works just as well for singles too!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2007

My husband and I stayed here for a month while house hunting in Pensacola. We stopped in and booked for a month after our initial disappointment with Residence Inn downtown Pensacola. The staff at Suburban were absolutely fantastic - every single member, and we were so well taken care of that we were really sad to leave and move into our new home when the time came. We would recommend this hotel for anyone needing a long stay hotel or even for a long weekend to explore the area - you will be warmly greeted and taken care of by the staff, and the rooms are equipped with everything you will need.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple