All reviews kitchen area worked great checking in will stay there again staff was very friendly and helpful room was clean and comfortable kitchenette navy
Reviewed May 29, 2012

After reviewing photos and reviews, my expectations were let down. The staff were creepy, rude, and not helpful. The rooms were worn down looking, very little dishes to use. Some of the floors creeked. I went in a group, one room for guys, one room for girls. When girls checked in we were given no information about the hotel. When the guys checked in they were informed of the pool, gym, etc. I was very happy we actually had guys on the trip. I would never have stayed there without them.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

The kitchens are awesome and the room was very clean. Our first impression was not good with children running unsupervised in the halls screaming and the front desk agent on his cell phone. Also the smell was very smoky in the first interior door, we later saw the front desk agent smoking, propping the door open with his foot, glancing at the desk every few minutes. Also the tile in the kitchen was uneven (the whole floor was a bit lumpy) causing us to trip. The only elevator was a bit jerky and slow.
Now the kitchen, cleanliness, and bed was very comfortable. The ac worked well and the water pressure in the shower was great. The small sponge they give you was much appreciated b/c I forgot mine.
I would not recommend this hotel for girls traveling alone. Several times there were men in the parking lot staring at us, or in the elevator and we did not feel safe. It was not a very safe invironment for single girls, families maybe, but the staff did not seem very attentive. They were polite, but they did not seem like they wanted to be there or cared how they presented themselves.

• Stayed: May 2012
5  Thank Maggs5887
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I've stayed in much much nicer, and only a couple worse. It's livable with the kitchenette, king bed was comfortable enough, but I really didn't care for it. Drinks, snacks and Ice machine for the whole place is on the first floor. Small thin towels, showers average. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody I cared about, but I was wrkg here for a few days and just slept here.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 19, 2012

After calling and checking in with several hotels in the area we finally decided on Suburban. I have a large family and all of the other hotels could not accomadate us without renting two rooms. Suburban offers rooms that we could all stay in together and that is very important to me and my wife. The management was wonderful and the room was very clean. I highly recommend Suburban Extended Stay as a wonderful place to stay. My family and I really enjoyed our time there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jonathan W
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed here for about 6 months while going to school for the Navy. The management and staff were very helpful and hospitable the whole time I was there. Got to be like you were a member of the family. Will miss them and would stay there again if I go back to Pensacola. Don't forget the cookies on Thursday.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor facing the pool are the quietest. The manager, Marty, is very accomidating and willing to work with you.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business