“Great Stay”

Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Ranked #10 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We started out in Pensacola at another hotel. We knew the minute we walked in to register that this hotel was not for us. We got on the phone and found that Comfort Inn - Pensacola had rooms available. What an improvement. Very clean. Nice beds and bedding. Great, complimentary breakfast. Hotel employees treated us exceptionally well. We were first greeted and registered in by Ed, whom was very cordial and professional. We had a wonderful breakfast hostess named Tonya who was very polite and friendly. She went the extra mile to make sure our stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Greetings Rod B! It’s nothing like traveling and finding a great place to relax. We’re so happy you found us. Glad you enjoyed our mid-scale property with all the hospitality qualities (Clean & Comfortable Rooms-Full Breakfast-Convenient Location-Superb Staff)
Please come again, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Clean room and bathroom. Beds had white bedspreads which I love as I can see that the bed is clean. I've read some of the other comments and I just shake my head. Yes, the breakfast isn't 5 star, however, you can have some hot options as well as the usual continental choices. I don't stay in a hotel based on breakfast. You DO get what you pay for and I felt for $100, I got just that. Staff was super friendly too!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Hello Cathy P, thanks for posting review so precisely. Yes, we are a working progress New Bedding in just over a month and Full Breakfast that is above Choice Hotel standards. Great Value, Convenient Location & Dynamic Hospitality Team. Our doors are open any time!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Although it says hotel has been updated,...I didn't see the updates. Stayed for 3 nights over holiday weekend at $129/night. They did allow me to check in early (by noon) which was nice.
The color scheme of my room (2 double beds) was a very strange aqua green and curtains and bedspreads don't really match being that curtains are actually green like a crayon green and the solid white bedspreads have a red/orange runner. Totally mismatched and clashing. The beds were actually comfortable as were the pillows which came in firm or soft. The pool was small and with kids splashing on one end,....even if you were on the other end,...you were going to feel the splashes. As for the complimentary breakfast,...they had make-it-yourself waffles with syrup, dry cereals, breads, Danishes, hard boiled eggs, sausage patties, and something in the form of a flattened out circle, yellow in color that they called eggs (lacked any flavorful). There was also a bowl with apples/bananas.
Went to my room at 11pm my final night after visiting with friends in town. Saw a do not disturb sign on my door,...tried my key and it wouldn't work. Tried again the other key and it too wouldn't work. I went down to the front desk and told them my keys were not working and I was a bit freaked out by the do not disturb sign on the door. They said someone may have saw on hall floor and hung on my door. Must have been what happened as my do not disturb tag was still inside the room and guess what,.....my room never got cleaned that day. Sad! Luckily I had plenty of towels since it was one person staying in the room.

If your looking for no frills and a place close to I-10,....this will meet your minimum expectations. It is close to restaurants, gas stations, shopping and interstate.

Room Tip: If your not looking to be woke up in the morning,...I ask not to have a room near the pool. Kids ar...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Thanks kristaNjamie for posting a review.
We are so sorry you do not agree with our pricing structure. As a Choice Hotel Property every effort is made to ensure proper rates are in compliance within our demographic area. New Bedding just arrived and other Décor upgrades forthcoming. Surprised our Breakfast was not a hit for you kristaNjamie, previous guest love it! We are sorry for The Do Not Disturb sign and follow-up measures have been initiated. Please forward your contact information at guestrelations@comfortpensacola.com so that we can go more in detail about issues you had.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Outstanding value and excellent quality accommodations. Tonya truly is a master at making the breakfast experience memorable. Staye during 4th of July Holiday, and there were no food shortages or lack of hearty food. Thank You Tonya, your hard work and dedication to service is evident in your work ethos. We truly enjoyed our stay due to your excellent breakfast and wonderful people skills.

Thanks Again!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Greetings Richard 1! Thanks for review and acknowledging exceptional Hospitality at Pensacola’s Best Kept Secret. Just like home, we love for our guest to have a memorable stay. Miss Tonya and entire staff are committed to providing excellent service year round. You’re so welcome to come back anytime!

Sincerely, Team Comfort Inn 8080 North Davis Hwy

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great hotel for the money! Manager was ver heplfull when air condition started to make a noise. No problem moving into another room. Thank you Tonya, for a great breakfest experiance, your hard work does not go unnoticed! You kept everything well stocked and were very helpfull to our family! Thanks again!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

So happy you noticed our hotel’s true commitment to superior hospitality during your stay. Great Value * Great Management * Great Staff * Great Breakfast * Great Location Thanks Bwhite12599 for sharing your wonderful experience and please come again.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

A friend and I stayed here right before Memorial Day just for the night for a GNO. The hotel was not worth $99.00 for just the one night, but it was decent. Breakfast was below average, and I say that because you are supposed to get what you pay for. I wasn't expecting a buffet, but for $99.00 for hard biscuits and cold gravy sauce was not okay. The coffee was bitter, and the eggs were just yuck! Go get breakfast off property. We also had a nice little visitor from the roach family in our room. We let the front desk know, and they said they would put our room out of order after we check out for an exterminator. No offer to move, no offer of compensation....nothing. Wasn't expecting anything, and I am not one to demand anything, but someone to acknowledge that our concerns matters would have been nice. I have worked for Choice hotels in the past, and this hotel was well below my expectations as a guest and as a Pryor employee for the company.. Next time I need a GNO, I'll go back to the Holiday Inn across the street. Been there before, and the rate is higher, not by much, but you get what you pay for....better service and a clean hotel.

Room Tip: Eat off property, and always ask for a special rate....military, AAA, choice priv rate, etc. Also re...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Guest Relation M, Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Greetings IntheZIN11! So happy you came in from Crestview for a Girls Night Out
right before Memorial Day. Please know that all reviews are very important to us. However, we are greatly disappointed that your review seems out of sync from our known day-to-day hospitality operations.
Therefore, we want to directly address your concerns and would appreciate you contacting our
Guest Relations Department at guestrelations@comfortpensacola.com Thanks Management

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because it is the halfway mark on our road trip to and from Texas. It is conveniently located off I-10, so we can quickly end and begin our trip for the day! Our room was comfortable and clean. One of the best things about this particular Comfort Inn is the breakfast. There were plenty of hot and cold options. The breakfast area was neatly kept and stocked by a woman name Tonya. She was warm and welcoming with us, as with other guests! For our road trip, this place was just right!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thanks Manzanitas for taking time to write a review! Happy to know our hospitality team exceeded your expectations with comfortable clean rooms & outstanding breakfast. We are Pensacola ’s Best Kept Secret for All-Around-Hospitality. Welcome back anytime!