“Accommodations for large group”

Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Ranked #10 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The comfort inn accomadated our large group while staying in the Pensacola area. The staff was very friendly and offered a large room for our group get together and even a welcome sign! Although I would have preferred to stay at the beach(much more $$$) this hotel was close to everything we needed- however- they were resurfacing the parking lot and a bit of inconvenience was found trying to find a parking slot and entering/exiting the hotel. But if you visit... A new parking lot will be awaiting you!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GulfCoastIslandgirls
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

GulfCoastIslandgirls, it was a great pleasure to accommodate your recent
Stay! We appreciate and enjoy our guest everyday!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was good, not great. Rooms are very small, but beds were comfortable. The hotel showed some age, but has been fairly well maintained. Continental breakfast was standard fare. It met our needs for a weekend stay.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank A C

Greeting AC from our hospitality team! Thanks for your review and do come back as
upgrades continue.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I coach a sports team and we recently stayed at this Comfort Inn. The experience was significantly better than anticipated. In previous years of competing in Pensacola we have stayed at a slightly more expensive hotel; however, budget restrains required that we be a bit more cost conscious this year. The Comfort Inn was one of several hotels listed as sponsors for the tournament and they had the lowest rate. I was initially hesitant to book at the hotel because I firmly believe that "you get what you pay for". Thus, I made this reservation with low expectations on what to find once we actually arrived. Granted it was not the hotel we had previously stayed in, but the quality far surpassed my expectations. The staff was tremendously friendly and professional. The rooms were well kept and the service was timely and efficient. The team had a game night / surprise birthday party for one of the players during our stay and the hotel staff allowed us to use the breakfast room area (at no extra charge). I'm a workout fanatic and while the exercise room is not large, I was actually surprised to find that everything that they did have actually worked! We would definitely stay at this hotel again on our next trip to Pensacola.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thanks Rosevelt N for taking time to write a review! Happy to know our hospitality team exceeded your expectations. We are Pensacola’s Best Kept Secret for All-Around-Hospitality. Our entire staff enjoyed your group and Welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My stay at Comfort Inn made me feel as though I was right in the comfort of my own home. There were several individuals that attributed to this. I would like to give credit to Leo, the General Manager; Anita-Director of Sales; Donna-the Front Desk Manager and Cynthia-Housekeeping Manager. I was provided with excellent service and my room was clean and comfortable. If needed, I would stay here again and this is one hotel that I would refer to others!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

We are so happy you had a great experience Angel W. Thanks for sharing on TripAdvisor so others will know who to call on for excellent Hotel Accommodations in Pensacola.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was in Pensacola at the end of October for my sisters wedding. I should mention that I work in a Comfort Suites in PA and when I saw the average prices for a room I was worried. I know, working in a hotel, how true it is that you get what you pay for. Despite concerns, I knew I just needed a place to put my head and I really didn't care what the conditions were.

From PA to Pensacola, it took about 17 hours which we drove straight through. We arrived at the hotel around midnight and was greeted by a very friendly front desk associate. Again, I know what it is like to work the night shift and I know how it can lead to grumpy associates, but not in this case! When I got to my room, I was shocked at how nice it was. The room was very clean and fresh, maybe a little outdated - but honestly, does that really contribute to your good-nights-sleep? It did look like the bathrooms had been recently updated, if not then they were just a very stylish design when originally done. My sister was staying at a competing hotel that was much more expensive and her room was nothing compared to mine. As with all Choice properties, the breakfast was wonderful and the beds very comfortable. (Honestly - if I could purchase a mattress from Choice for my own home, I would.)

Although I very much doubt I will ever need to be in Pensacola again, if by any chance I should find myself there I will definitely stay at the Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Being a smoker, I got a smoking room. The air was very thick when coming in (to be expected) but don...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thanks so much for your detailed review LaurenR! Glad you enjoyed great amenities. Our guest is most important and we must always deliver quality hospitality services to ensure our valued guest return visit. Hopefully, you will have another opportunity to stay with us again. Cordially, The Staff @ Comfort Inn

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our stay at the Comforn Inn 8080 N. Davis Hwy, Pensacola exceeded our expectations. Anita
Cromartie, and the entire hotel staff were very professional.Excellent service, and hospitality during our stay November 2-3, 2012. Since We had such an awesome experience, and my church will host a church conference. . I have invited 42 churches within my district to stay at the Comfort Inn January 23-25, 2012.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Phillip R

Everyone enjoyed your family stay Phillip R during your special occasion. It is a delightful pleasure to accommodate you all anytime when visiting Pensacola. Thanks Again, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at several Comfort inns and have stayed at this Comfort inn
several times. We have always found it to be clean, comfortable and the front desk people very friendly. Unfortunately, I left some jewelry on our last visit a couple of weeks ago, and really never expected to see the two items again. However, after making contact with the manager there a few days after our departure, I was told that they had the jewelry and would keep it safe until we were back in Pensacola to pick it up. I cannot say enough for the integrity, and honestly of the people working there. They have my highest praise and recommendation if you are looking for a convenient, pleasant stay in the Pensacola area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank You Dunkin2 for allowing us to accommodate your stays in Pensacola

We treat our guest like family and friends and want them to have a great experience every visit. You can always count on our team to deliver quality service year round. Look forward to having you all again!