“Pleased Customer”

Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Ranked #11 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My stay at Comfort Inn made me feel as though I was right in the comfort of my own home. There were several individuals that attributed to this. I would like to give credit to Leo, the General Manager; Anita-Director of Sales; Donna-the Front Desk Manager and Cynthia-Housekeeping Manager. I was provided with excellent service and my room was clean and comfortable. If needed, I would stay here again and this is one hotel that I would refer to others!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

We are so happy you had a great experience Angel W. Thanks for sharing on TripAdvisor so others will know who to call on for excellent Hotel Accommodations in Pensacola.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was in Pensacola at the end of October for my sisters wedding. I should mention that I work in a Comfort Suites in PA and when I saw the average prices for a room I was worried. I know, working in a hotel, how true it is that you get what you pay for. Despite concerns, I knew I just needed a place to put my head and I really didn't care what the conditions were.

From PA to Pensacola, it took about 17 hours which we drove straight through. We arrived at the hotel around midnight and was greeted by a very friendly front desk associate. Again, I know what it is like to work the night shift and I know how it can lead to grumpy associates, but not in this case! When I got to my room, I was shocked at how nice it was. The room was very clean and fresh, maybe a little outdated - but honestly, does that really contribute to your good-nights-sleep? It did look like the bathrooms had been recently updated, if not then they were just a very stylish design when originally done. My sister was staying at a competing hotel that was much more expensive and her room was nothing compared to mine. As with all Choice properties, the breakfast was wonderful and the beds very comfortable. (Honestly - if I could purchase a mattress from Choice for my own home, I would.)

Although I very much doubt I will ever need to be in Pensacola again, if by any chance I should find myself there I will definitely stay at the Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Being a smoker, I got a smoking room. The air was very thick when coming in (to be expected) but don...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thanks so much for your detailed review LaurenR! Glad you enjoyed great amenities. Our guest is most important and we must always deliver quality hospitality services to ensure our valued guest return visit. Hopefully, you will have another opportunity to stay with us again. Cordially, The Staff @ Comfort Inn

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our stay at the Comforn Inn 8080 N. Davis Hwy, Pensacola exceeded our expectations. Anita
Cromartie, and the entire hotel staff were very professional.Excellent service, and hospitality during our stay November 2-3, 2012. Since We had such an awesome experience, and my church will host a church conference. . I have invited 42 churches within my district to stay at the Comfort Inn January 23-25, 2012.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Phillip R

Everyone enjoyed your family stay Phillip R during your special occasion. It is a delightful pleasure to accommodate you all anytime when visiting Pensacola. Thanks Again, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at several Comfort inns and have stayed at this Comfort inn
several times. We have always found it to be clean, comfortable and the front desk people very friendly. Unfortunately, I left some jewelry on our last visit a couple of weeks ago, and really never expected to see the two items again. However, after making contact with the manager there a few days after our departure, I was told that they had the jewelry and would keep it safe until we were back in Pensacola to pick it up. I cannot say enough for the integrity, and honestly of the people working there. They have my highest praise and recommendation if you are looking for a convenient, pleasant stay in the Pensacola area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank You Dunkin2 for allowing us to accommodate your stays in Pensacola

We treat our guest like family and friends and want them to have a great experience every visit. You can always count on our team to deliver quality service year round. Look forward to having you all again!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We got there early. Room was ready and very nice staff. We asked and they suggested a wonderful restaurant on Pensacola Beach. The only disappointment with this stay was when I pulled back the bed that night, the sheets were all rumpled, as if they weren't clean. They looked clean, but the bed was just not well made I guess. .. I hope. The room was a little smaller than we anticipated, but it was just my husband and I so that was not a big deal. The breakfast was decent, however, the biscuits were served cold?? There was plenty of other choices, so I just got something else. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was not the most comfortable, but it was ok. Overall, I found it needing a little attention in several areas, but nothing major enough to complain about. I had gotten a good price, therefore for the price I paid, I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara C

So glad you stayed with us Barbara C. Our guests are always first when it comes to great hospitality. We apologize for any inconveniences. Both our breakfast & housekeeping departments have been notified regarding the biscuits & rumpled sheets. For your next visit we guarantee perfection and great value.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed in room 304. It was smelly....much like the odor of a mens locker room. I was only one night in this room, so did not ask for another room...so it may not represent all rooms. Room 304 was a little run down....certainly not worth what we paid. The staff was helpful and friendly..and this raised the bar from poor to average.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank AdvRider_IOP_SC

Greetings AdvRider! Please know that your opinion and reviews are taken very serious. However, we are surprised to hear of your comments due to the fact that you chose not to inform any Hotel Staff directly. We find it very unusual for a guest to remain in a smelly room (even for one night) when other rooms were available. Had you notified us immediately, we would have eagerly switched your room. Our team is devoted & committed to complete guest satisfaction. Ranked 5thout of 59 Hotels represents true Great Value. Please Come Again!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed here using a coupon we found while out on the road. So off top we were getting a good value. The hotel was beautiful and clean. The rooms were a little smaller than your newer hotels but it was just fine for my wife and I. The breakfast was really good. I enjoyed the cinnamon waffles and sausage patties. The front desk mgr Donna was a doll. She always had a smile and knew how to get us anywhere we needed to go. We will definatly be back on our return trip.

• Stayed: October 2012

Glad to here you had a great stay, we provide great accomodation at resonable price. Please come back and see us, we appreciate your business.