“A little disappointing”

Ranked #10 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Conroe, Texas
“A little disappointing”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We got there early. Room was ready and very nice staff. We asked and they suggested a wonderful restaurant on Pensacola Beach. The only disappointment with this stay was when I pulled back the bed that night, the sheets were all rumpled, as if they weren't clean. They looked clean, but the bed was just not well made I guess. .. I hope. The room was a little smaller than we anticipated, but it was just my husband and I so that was not a big deal. The breakfast was decent, however, the biscuits were served cold?? There was plenty of other choices, so I just got something else. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was not the most comfortable, but it was ok. Overall, I found it needing a little attention in several areas, but nothing major enough to complain about. I had gotten a good price, therefore for the price I paid, I got what I paid for.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara C
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
So glad you stayed with us Barbara C. Our guests are always first when it comes to great hospitality. We apologize for any inconveniences. Both our breakfast & housekeeping departments have been notified regarding the biscuits & rumpled sheets. For your next visit we guarantee perfection and great value.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Waynesville, North Carolina
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in room 304. It was smelly....much like the odor of a mens locker room. I was only one night in this room, so did not ask for another room...so it may not represent all rooms. Room 304 was a little run down....certainly not worth what we paid. The staff was helpful and friendly..and this raised the bar from poor to average.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank AdvRider_IOP_SC
Greetings AdvRider! Please know that your opinion and reviews are taken very serious. However, we are surprised to hear of your comments due to the fact that you chose not to inform any Hotel Staff directly. We find it very unusual for a guest to remain in a smelly room (even for one night) when other rooms were available. Had you notified us immediately, we would have eagerly switched your room. Our team is devoted & committed to complete guest satisfaction. Ranked 5thout of 59 Hotels represents true Great Value. Please Come Again!
Peoria Heights, Illinois
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed here using a coupon we found while out on the road. So off top we were getting a good value. The hotel was beautiful and clean. The rooms were a little smaller than your newer hotels but it was just fine for my wife and I. The breakfast was really good. I enjoyed the cinnamon waffles and sausage patties. The front desk mgr Donna was a doll. She always had a smile and knew how to get us anywhere we needed to go. We will definatly be back on our return trip.

• Stayed October 2012
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Glad to here you had a great stay, we provide great accomodation at resonable price. Please come back and see us, we appreciate your business.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I recently stayed here for 4 nights while on business in the area. The location is very good with I-10/110 one traffic light away, several restaurants and fast food places within 2 minutes, and everything else within 10 minutes. The front desk was helpful, informative, and always interested in how my stay was going so far. The rest of the staff was friendly and eager to ask if I needed anything. The room was clean and spacious, but definitely outdated; I think some renovations and modern furniture would be useful within the next year or so. Trying to find easily accessible outlets for my phone, computer, and other electronics was a hassle. I had breakfast at the hotel each morning while in Pensacola. The selection and quality was good enough for what I was looking for in the morning, which was a quick bite before getting on the road. I would definitely consider staying here again when back in Pensacola, especially considering the value and selection of other hotels in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thanks for sharing a “Great Value” experience. We are excited to inform you Chapmar that several upgrades (New Bedding & Furniture) are coming soon.
In the meantime, enjoy your next visit as we continue our working progress.
Palatine, Illinois
Reviewed September 15, 2012

It's tucked back in the trees behind some other businesses. It seemed more private and I liked that. Easy access to I-10 and 10 minutes from the airport. Nice, big room and was clean. All in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Yes Kirby P we are in a great location, great value and a great hospitality team.

All in all we are Pensacola ’s Best Kept Secret. Thanks You for your Business!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was satisfied with my resent stay at this Comfort Inn. the rooms where clean and had all the comforts that I like to have in a room to make the stay comfortable. The counter person was pleasant and informative.
the locations pretty good. There's a few restaurants close by and your close to the interstate if you need to get back on the road to travel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Complete satisfaction for our guest is most important Amstel62977.

You are always welcome at Comfort Inn 8080 N. Davis Hwy.
Orlando, FL
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Not very impressed with decent hotel options under $100 in Pensacola proper. After reading many reviews, decided to give this one a try. We called to check rates and they even matched rates we found for another property.

Room was nice sized and very clean. It is an older property, but seems to have been well maintained.

Breakfast was what we have come to consider standard fare in a full breakfast. Biscuits and gravy, boiled eggs, fruit, breads, cereals, etc. Oranges from the fruit basket were succulent and the blueberry batter for waffles was a nice change from the ordinary.

Will def stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank’s jesbribraali for choosing our Good Value property. We believe in providing great accommodations for our awesome guests.