“Back porch, red beans & rice and Cajun music”

Cajun Specialty Meats
Ranked #86 of 686 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Broussard's Bayou Grill and Cajun Market is the retail division of Cajun Specialty Meats. Join us for lunch or dinner and enjoy all your favorites from the Bayou. After your meal, shop the Market, which features the entire Cajun Specialty Meats' line of products. From the world famous Turducken to Boudin, Andouille and tasso, we cover all that is Cajun. We also cater. No job is too big or too small for our expert staff.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Been there for lunch a coupla times ... I always sit on the back porch under the tin roof (sounds great when it rains) and listen to the Cajun music ...

Ya get a bowl of chips rat off da bat .... put some Louisiana hot sauce on 'em ... the beans and rice with the creamed corn and cornbread is great ,,, on Wednesdays they have a lunch special from 11:00 til 3:00 that is killer brisket ... get a side of slaw ... yum ... and don't forget to wash it all down with ice cold frosted mugs of beer ...

Ask for the resident 'gator queen, Megan, to serve ya ... she's a hoot and full of good local knowledge

Reviewed May 28, 2014

But it won't be the last. Sat outside, the food was good, service was good and the prices are good. Wasn't very busy on a Wed. at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my family, and am so glad we did. Everything we got was absolutely wonderful, and you get a good portion for the very reasonable cost.
The service was excellent and the atmosphere was nice.
As a tip, I'd recommend trying the cole slaw. It's very unique and very good.
If I find myself in Pensacola again, eating here will definitely be on the agenda!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I've been here quite a few times and every time it has been some of the best Cajun food I've had. We've done take away, dine in with a big group, bought large catered items, and have even gotten meats from their butchers case and they have all been spot on. They have cooked crawfish by the pound during crawfish season and cheap Abita specials. It's hard to find a good Po'boy outside of NOLA, but the catfish Po'boy was LOADED with fish. It made me so happy eating it with some Zapp's chips. Strongly recommend you go here!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Unique take home-n-cook Cajun stuffed chicken, turducken and their Etoufee. Yum!! Eat in or take away. Either way you won't be disappointed .