“This Place is Horrible and Needs a Huge Makeover in Every Way”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Hall's Seafood - CLOSED

Hall's Seafood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Highchairs Available, Seating
Description: Great Prices Fabulous Senior Deals I now understand why so many "silver haired" people go there. I liked the sound of the grilled shrimp at $15.95...but then noticed the senior rate for those over 60 at $8.95. I went with that. They brought me a tiny basket of hush puppies which I love...and I had only eaten one when it was whisked off my table and replaced with fresh warm ones. Since my meal was so reasonable and also ncluded a very fine salad, I ordered one glass of pinot noir ($6) and a piece of key lime pie (4.95). So I splurged, but it tasted great. What a VALUE! For 8.95 plus tax I got: 7 grilled shrimp, hush puppies, vegetables, rice and a dinner salad.
Denver, Colorado
“This Place is Horrible and Needs a Huge Makeover in Every Way”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

The first thing you notice when you drive up is the dirty building, worn out patio furniture, terrible landscaping, and falling down parking signs. You get inside and wow talk yucky and dirty. First and foremost this place has the decor of 60's beach bar. The booths have duck tape on them from holes, unclean, greasy, and faded out horrible aqua color. The walls are filthy with a saltwater aquarium that is do dirty they could not even turn the lights on for it. The fish looked so miserable. The waitress was slow and very unprofessional. The menus were so dirty and sticky from years of uses. Nothing in this restaurant smells or looks fresh. Everything is outdated. The food portion is very small. I mean 6 scallops give me a break. They have the worst cocktail sauce, the ketchup is non brand, and the tea was horrible. The waitress belonged at a truckstop as she was just trashy, vulgar, and could not shut up about her personal life. This place is just way overpriced for what you get. It needs a huge makeover so if non brand cheese dip with overfried hush puppies is for you then this may be the place for you. You just feel dirty after you eat here and your stomach not good. Everything needs cleaning and spend some $$$$ and revamp the vibe of this funeral home of a restaurant.

• Visited May 2013

Mobile, Alabama
“let down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Went here about a year ago we were well pleased so we decided to come back this year boy was that a mistake we were let down as the TITLE would say the blackend fish had no taste and the portion was very little it had more crawfish sauce than anything my companion had the surf and turf terrible steak had no taste to it no seasonig at all The fish the horrrible had no taste also the rolls that came with the meal you could throw them and break a window with a single roll and we complained to the manager and all he did was laugh and said some people like there bread this way he was not very concerned about the situation SO EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jazzydiva2
los angeles
“Good fish lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had the lunch special, sauteed red snapper. it was very well prepared, the fish was very tender and the sauce just right! It was not too salty and well worth a return trip!

• Visited April 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Not very good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Went only once, over a year ago. The scallops tasted more like "pressed fish", than scallops. Seems to have a fair amount of business. Maybe I should try this place once more.

Pensacola, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The hushpuppies are to die for. They come with vein clogging cheese dip!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

The senior's menu is great for those that are not big eatters. The view of the bay is fantastic. Seldom have we had to wait.

Visited March 2013