“Loved the view!”

Ranked #7 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Laid-back spot offering American chow & tipples plus Sunday brunch in casual digs with marina views.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The view could not be beat right along the water nestled among beautiful boats. The food was good and the service was great. WIll come again with spouse!

There are newer reviews for Jaco's Bayfront Bar & Grille

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We ate here with friends last night for dinner and loved it! The food was excellent and the service outstanding. We had stopped here before for appetizers and drinks prior to a few ballgames in the summer, and we always found the food, service, ambience, and water views to be delightful, but this was our first time for a dinner experience and Jaco's did not disappoint us. I had the ahi tuna entree; it was a creative dish that was prepared exactly to my liking. My husband had filet mignon and he also liked it very much. Both entrees came with mashed potatoes mixed with horseradish that was not overpowering. Yum! We also tried the wonderful dessert sampler which we all shared. Our dinner guests had never heard of Jaco's, and will now be new customers due to our excellent experience. Way to go, Jaco's. We will be back with new dinner guests in the future, especially when we can sit outside again and enjoy the lovely views. This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in the Pensacola area.

1  Thank JeanS54_12
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stopped for lunch....very good experience. The wife and I had our traditional lunch cocktail followed by one of their 10 Signature Flatbreads...very good.
The place was packed which is always evidence of good eating establishment. There is also patio dining overlooking an adjacent Marina which is a nice view. All in all a good experience.

2  Thank Jasper990
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I took my wife here for valentines day lunch. This was our third visit and we were expecting the same great service and food. Well what a disappointing experience this was, my salmon salad was raw in the middle and tasted strange. The waitress took it away and it was reheated and returned.NOt replaced! Well some 3 hours later I had a really sour stomach. My wife called the manager, and he insisted it was not his fish, was rude and effectively called my wife a liar. Whether he is right or wrong this is not acceptable customer service,we were not expecting anything for nothing, we were just reporting a possible problem. So needless to say this manager gets 0 out of 10 as he considers himself to be much more important than the customer.......

4  Thank IslanderDestin
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Took my visiting parents to this restaurant - great food and service! We all had different entrees and everything was perfect!

1  Thank SWWolfe