“Great atmosphere and food”

Jaco's Bayfront Bar & Grille
Ranked #8 of 683 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Laid-back spot offering American chow & tipples plus Sunday brunch in casual digs with marina views.
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Nice more upper scale place on the waterfront ...... Service a little lacking but overall a greg place

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Fantastic bay view. Garden salad and ceasar salads were surprisingly good. We had three different kinds of flatbread pizza and they were all great. The dessert sampler was to die for! Very good service on top of it all.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Had dinner here for the first time. At first my husband was sure the food was too "fru fru". He was soon won over. All 3 of us ate something different and loved our food. We ended with the dessert sampler which included 2 fried Oreos with great vanilla ice cream, a Key Lime tartlet and drunken fruit. I am picky about crab cakes but loved theirs served with a variety of chopped fresh veggies, black beans and a tangy sauce over spring greens. Lots of outdoor seating with nice views. It's almost a year old and a keeper.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I called Jaco's to see if they would allow my pet at their outside seating. There was no hesitation. YES. We went for dinner and it was great. I started with the tomato tart. Very tasty and very well presented. I then had the Margherita Flat Bread Pizza. It also was very well dine. Jaco's is a nice comfortable restaurant where you can feel good dressed up, or dressed down. Inside seating outside with a great view of the sunset. Excedllent non intrusive service. I like to relax and take my time. They were very accommmodating and allowed me to enjoy their house pinot grigio between courses. I highly recommend Jaco's.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

My husband and I eat here frequently...the location is amazing, the restaurant contemporary and inviting with options for indoor and outdoor seating. They have a great menu, but I always choose the same thing! The service is excellent, with the owner coming to your table almost every single visit to make sure you enjoy it! The salads are great, and one would easily feed two. We always order the southwestern salad, which is a beautiful bed of romaine lettuce, corn, pancetta, roasted red bell peppers, cheese, and a dollop of their homemade guacamole on top. There is an option to put grilled chicken, shrimp, or steak on top. I've had all three and prefer the shrimp or steak. My husband usually gets a flatbread pizza. However, we have tried many of their entrees, and have enjoyed most. My absolute favorite items on the menu are the crab cake sliders (with an oh-so good cajun remoulade on top sandwiched between a soft, grilled ciabatta role) and the FRIED OREOS with a scoop of ice cream. Yummy!!! They have an assortment of drinks as well. Love this place, and proud to have it be here in Pensacola, where nice, non-chain restaurants are hard to find!