“Can't be beat”

Description: on Seville Square, very near to the Pensacola Historic Village
Pensacola, Florida
“Can't be beat”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

So, the place is a bar/ sandwich shop, but they have great, cold beer, and wonderful sandwiches! I've been several times and I've never walked away when I wasn't happy and stuffed!

Visited December 2012

Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“Great Experience”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We holiday each year from England to Pensacola Beach and made our first trip here just a few weeks ago after recommendations by our friends. It did not disappoint, the whole experience was fabulous! We ate at lunchtime and sat at the bar, we both had the club sandwich, the food was excellent and I feel I should mention the server, just a great girl who made the meal more fun. We would definitely go again and only sorry we hadn't been sooner. Good prices, great food and clean loo's!!

• Visited December 2012
Milton, Florida
“Hub Club is the best”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Their sandwiches are delicious and huge. I always have to take half home for later. Staff is always very nice and I likd that I can sit inside or out to enjoy my meal

Navarre, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Beer, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love to go to Hub Stacey's when I just want to kick back with some friends and enjoy a down-to-earth atmosphere. This is my zen bar. Even when it's crowded, you can totally relax!

Visited January 2013
Gulf Breeze, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge sandwichs”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I love the club sandwich, its giant! Triple decker sized food here. Not much for desert, or sides. Just a basic chips and sandwich type place, but very delicious. Also have lots of cold beer to choose from. A local favorite.

Visited October 2012