“Hub Club is the best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: on Seville Square, very near to the Pensacola Historic Village
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Their sandwiches are delicious and huge. I always have to take half home for later. Staff is always very nice and I likd that I can sit inside or out to enjoy my meal

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love to go to Hub Stacey's when I just want to kick back with some friends and enjoy a down-to-earth atmosphere. This is my zen bar. Even when it's crowded, you can totally relax!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I love the club sandwich, its giant! Triple decker sized food here. Not much for desert, or sides. Just a basic chips and sandwich type place, but very delicious. Also have lots of cold beer to choose from. A local favorite.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Lots of local color and some decent local atmosphere. The menu is basically bar food with some interesting twists. Good selection of beers, but NONE on tap. Why?
OK for lunch, but not exactly gourmet. If you are in the mood for a snadwich and fries with a cold beer (in a bottle), this is your place.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Awesome sandwiches named after our local streets. The La Rua (muffaletta) is seriously better than any muffalettas I've had in New Orleans. Feed the birds in the courtyard too!