“Service Disaster”

Miller's Ale House Pensacola
Ranked #60 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Miller's Pensacola Ale House! Located near Airport Boulevard, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Pensacola Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Pensacola Ale House.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Went out for what we hoped was a nice relaxing family Sunday dinner. We were seated shortly after arrival. No problem. And that was it. No greeting from our server. No one saying someone will be with you shortly. Nothing for close to 15 minutes even though a number of people walked right past us repeatedly. We flagged down the hostess and said no one had waited on us. She went to the back and promised someone would be with us right away. That didn't happen so we left. No manager in site anywhere when we complained upon exiting. Thankfully our experience was delightful at the restaurant we went to next.

There are newer reviews for Miller's Ale House Pensacola

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went here on a business trip with a group of six. We were seated immediately, and our server showed up quickly to take drink and appetizer orders. I could not believe the amount of food that showed up for the meal; I was only able to finish about half of mine. The food was good, and service was okay. Our server forgot a few things, but cheerfully went back to retrieve them. We went at a time when there were no sports on the TVs, but this is probably one of the biggest draws - the place is literally plastered with big-screen TVs.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We go here a lot. It has a lot of options that are very affordable and great tasting. Some great choices are the Seafood Mac & Cheese, Ossobuco and Potstickers. Wait staff is always pleasant and on the ball.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

While service is good, the wait to get food from the kitchen is consistently excessive, so don't go if you're in a hurry. However, if you have time for a beer or two between ordering and service, it's a relaxing place to dine. Food quality is good, but any variation or special requests on the menu as printed will probably be screwed up.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was looking at the menu and not really sure what I was going to eat I mean the menu is very big and it has a lot of options. I wanted a girl server but this guy walked up and he really seemed like he enjoyed working there I wanted a tea but I got a beer instead I think it was a goose island I wanted the lunch special but ended up getting a rack of ribs instead it seemed like everything I wanted to get he talked me out of it. I really enjoyed the way he was honest about the menu and what he liked and disliked about it, not to many servers are honest they only tell you what you want to hear to make a sale. It took a long time for my food to come but when it did it was well worth the wait . I really didn't have any plans so he I asked him what was a good dessert and he said the captain jack and wow was it good. I Didn't plan on spending that much money but I must say it was well worth it and I'm going to tell all my friends to come in and sit with him, because honesty it is hard to come bye when you are looking for a good meal and not for a quick sale.