“Easy, Fast And Affordable”

Miller's Ale House Pensacola
Ranked #58 of 679 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Miller's Pensacola Ale House! Located near Airport Boulevard, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Pensacola Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Pensacola Ale House.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We go here a lot. It has a lot of options that are very affordable and great tasting. Some great choices are the Seafood Mac & Cheese, Ossobuco and Potstickers. Wait staff is always pleasant and on the ball.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

While service is good, the wait to get food from the kitchen is consistently excessive, so don't go if you're in a hurry. However, if you have time for a beer or two between ordering and service, it's a relaxing place to dine. Food quality is good, but any variation or special requests on the menu as printed will probably be screwed up.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was looking at the menu and not really sure what I was going to eat I mean the menu is very big and it has a lot of options. I wanted a girl server but this guy walked up and he really seemed like he enjoyed working there I wanted a tea but I got a beer instead I think it was a goose island I wanted the lunch special but ended up getting a rack of ribs instead it seemed like everything I wanted to get he talked me out of it. I really enjoyed the way he was honest about the menu and what he liked and disliked about it, not to many servers are honest they only tell you what you want to hear to make a sale. It took a long time for my food to come but when it did it was well worth the wait . I really didn't have any plans so he I asked him what was a good dessert and he said the captain jack and wow was it good. I Didn't plan on spending that much money but I must say it was well worth it and I'm going to tell all my friends to come in and sit with him, because honesty it is hard to come bye when you are looking for a good meal and not for a quick sale.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was here on business and was lured in by all the flat screen televisions visible from the road. I think they have about 50 tvs. Funny though, they were all tuned to only 3 stations. The beer, as others have mentioned, were remarkably ordinary. The food was adequate. The service was inattentive and the staff seemed to not be happy about having jobs. I would only recommend if you want bar food and your team happens to be one of the lucky ones that the staff decides is worthy of sharing with you on one of their 50 tvs.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We're from out of town. We come down to the gulf coast almost once a year. This is the second time we've been here. It was highly recommended by a local so we tried it out. We love this place. Last year I had the 35 shrimp for $9.99. That's a lot of good tasting shrimp for that price. This year I had the Chicken Fajita. Excellent choice. I had my chicken blackened. My wife says the have the best guacamole in the world. I sampled the pork medallions, yum! My sis-in-law had the blacken Mahi Mahi. She was very pleased. This is a place we will go to every time we're in the area.