“Excellent Family Restaurant! Tons of TV's”

Miller's Ale House Pensacola
Ranked #60 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Miller's Pensacola Ale House! Located near Airport Boulevard, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Pensacola Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Pensacola Ale House.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We watched LSU OU Super Regional game here with about 25 members of our swim team in town for a swim meet. This restaurant was so nice, reminded me a little of Hooters but much nicer family atmosphere. TV's were everywhere and quality HD pictures were visible from all angles. Lots of food to choose from, tons of appetizers and entrees. Waiter was excellent and we enjoyed our experience tremendously.

Would recommend to anyone in town!

There are newer reviews for Miller's Ale House Pensacola

Reviewed June 9, 2013

2 coworkers and I came here on our lunch break. They were very understanding about how delicate time was. We were seated as soon as we walked to the door and our waitress pretty much greeted us as soon as we were seated. We were ready to orderas soon as she came back with our drinks and it didn't take long to get our food. We didn't have time to finish it all but the service and timing was still great. The food was really really good and the atmosphere was pleasant. It was too hot to sit outside so we sat inside. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went there last evening and enjoyed everything. The only thing was we felt a little nervous in the parking lot leaving. Its not well lit and the clientele that were beginning to arrive as we left were a bit on the rough side. I would advise to try this place during the day.

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to Miller's and I can't believe I hadn't tried it before! It has a great sports bar theme with plenty to entertain! Kids would really enjoy the place with mom and dad, nice laid back atmosphere. If you are looking for the romantic dinner for 2, this is probably not the place. More for a gathering of friends or family. The food is VERY reasonable! App, entrees for two, & drinks (alcoholic) was about $50. And you certainly could get away for less! The food was great, the service was great, but the manager was Outstanding! Rich had given us directions on the phone and made sure to come say hi to us when we got there! All I can say is I definitely will return!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I went not too long ago around lunchtime on a weekday. The service was pretty slow and our server wasn't rude but wasn't friendly, either. The food was also very average and I don't have any plans on returning.

MAH2010, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Chris apologies on your visit to our Pensacola Location. Your review is difficult to read because you describe nothing horrible, or nothing great; just mediocre. Mediocrity is not something we want to be, we are better than that and would like to show you. Please send us your contact info so that we can fix this. Apologies once again, Tim tvanbrackle@millersalehouse.com