“Great cocktails and delicious Osso Buco!”

Miller's Ale House - Pensacola
Ranked #46 of 695 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on N. Davis Highway near Airport Boulevard, right next to Rooms To Go in the Rooms to Go Plaza. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great service and food was delicious. The Osso Buco was delicious, tender and accompanied by mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. Mojitos were delicious!!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I loved the atmosphere and the selection of beer. The food was great, but I will advise anyone NOT to get the oysters. They were not well shucked, and out of the 7 that I got, 3 were bad.

The kalamari on the other hand was very good, as was the entree. I will probably return upon my next visit.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went for a few beers and sat at the bar. Billy was working and he was great! Gave us info about the area (we are new here) and told us some cool places to go. He was a lot of fun to talk to, and we liked that he could hold a conversation with us while still keeping a close watch on the other customers. The dude has skills!
The beer was cold and there are lots of choices. We'll be back.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Love it here. The food is good and the portions are overwhelming. If you were to eat here, then count that as 2 meals unless you want to bring leftovers home.

Whenever I eat dinner here, I have a small breakfast and no lunch. Even then I can't eat all the food in the serving.

I usually get the fish and chips.

Expect a long wait if you try to eat here for dinner on Friday or Saturday.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We love going to the ale house. It's a good atmosphere and the draft beer is tasty and cold. The zinger mountain melt is sooooo good. Sometimes the service is slow, and sometimes the food isn't great. It's good 75% of the time. On occasion the fries taste old and gross. The shrimp pasta with Alfredo sauce is excellent as well as the fried shrimp. Getting 30 fried shrimp and a side for 9.99 is a pretty good deal.