“Great atmosphere and burgers”

Five Sisters Blues Cafe
Ranked #10 of 685 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped on way to airport after a quick weekend in the area. We were all craving burgers, so we found this place. We were not disappointed. Blues band was playing, restaurant was hopping (on a Sunday afternoon). Great way to wrap things up.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant with good tasting food. The staff was pretty friendly. It was a good place to eat.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I, along with another couple, had lunch here on July 31, 2013 to end our beach vacation in Pensacola and it's a good thing we didn't eat here on the first day or we would have been stuffing ourselves every day we were vacationing!

Five Sisters Blues Cafe is down home country cooking at its very best! We ordered an appetizer to share and four different meals so we could taste them all. The fried chicken was the best any of us had ever eaten in our lives and if it's your first time here, someone should get this so everyone can taste it. The chicken fried steak and gravy melted in our mouths and left us salivating. The fried shrimp was so tasty that we wished we had more than four pieces on the appetizer combo we shared. The fried green tomatoes are also a must have. In fact, everything we all had was a must have. When we return, and we DEFINITELY will, the pork chop and gravy are next on my list to try. The table beside us had that and it looked and smelled like heaven. Can't wait to try their Blueberry Bread Pudding as well!

On another note: the waiter we had was a wonderful young man with awesome suggestions for a first time diner. This cafe is one of the best places I have had the privilege to enjoy a meal. You must go there when in the Pensacola area; you won't regret it!!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Birthday dinner with friends. As others have stated, very attentive staff, excellent food. The acoustics of the restaurant are such that the place is very loud. It was hard to hear the person to my immediate right at a table of 4. However, food was excellent, server was not only attentive but helpful with menu and had excellent sense of humor - he had us all laughing multiple times during the meal. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We visited Sunday afternoon for dinner. Easy to find and accurate parking. Clean, spacious, and beautifully decorated. Great music was playing.... Server came to take drink orders promptly. Menu has a lot of choices just a matter of deciding what you want. I had the shrimp and grits. My husband the seafood platter. I thought both were tasty but if I ordered the shrimp and grits entree again I would ask that the tomato gravy be on the side. I probably would have enjoyed the dish just as much without it. The seafood platter was cooked to perfection. Our server was very attentive. The amount of food was more than adequate and I thought the prices were okay. My husband ordered the cobbler to go and said it was delicious. I will definitely be going back, I hope next time for brunch.