“Pho Sure”

Tu-Do Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This was the first visit to a Vietnamese restaurant for my wife and I. The Pho cuisine was excellent. The food was fresh, well prepared, and well presented.

The atmosphere is a little on the basic side and some of the staff needs to improve their customer service skills. Our server was terrific and explained the menu thoroughly and accurately. Other staff though seem disengaged and uninterested.

We went for lunch. The prices are excellent for the amount of food you get. We will be back.

1  Thank Daniel L
There are newer reviews for Tu-Do Vietnamese Restaurant

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Their soups are served hot with the accompanying purple basil, cilantro sprigs, bean sprouts, jalapeno slices, lime wedges along with the hoisin sauce and sriracha hot pepper sauce. The Pho is freshly cooked and the soup stock is real and not from bullion cubes. The wait staff is good. Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Tagudinian
Reviewed May 30, 2014

First time to try Vietnamese food. I thought it was great, portion size was huge, customer service was great. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

What can I say, this place is really good. Not just for Pensacola standards, but I've had Pho in major cities and it did not compare to Tu-Do. They even have a drive-thru if you want to get it to go. Yummmy

1  Thank tiff21x
Reviewed April 7, 2014

As a vegetable based eater, I had no problem with this place. They had a good selection of food and the prices were LOW! I ordered 2 main courses and my bill was under $15 for dinner. They offer Vietnamese but also the regular type plates you would find at other Pacific Rim places.

From the outside, you might drive right by, but it is worth the stop. One of the better places I ate while in FL for a week.