“Delicious ”

New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 779 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my lunch here. So much to choose from, I really had trouble deciding. I had delicious gazpacho soup and turkey curry salad. The pizzas and desserts looked really good, too. The restaurant was quite busy, understandably so.

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has nice outdoor dining. The desserts are yummy, the pizza is wonderful , they have a great selection of salads. My favorite thing there are the sandwiches

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

Tasty food, but also great portions and prices. I've eaten here multiple times and ordered totally different stuff like: liver wurst sandwich and antipasto salad. Both were fresh and inexpensive.

The antipasto salad (even the small) was great for my HFLC diet.

Can't wait to try the pizza on cheat day! I'll be back very soon.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Amber S
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Wow the menu is huge. So many choices that sounded great. My husband started with gazpacho. He allowed me a small taste. So fresh and chunky. He liked his grilled pastrami sandwich only wished for a little more mustard. I choose pizza. It was very good. Plenty of ingredients plus leftovers for later on. I had no room for dessert so I took a piece of Key lime pie for later.....later when I got home I have to say it is the best I've had so far in Florida. We will be back because of the large number of items we would like to try.

1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Everyone can find something to eat here. We're from Texas and make it every year. So many fresh salads, awesome calzones and a to die for French dip. Homemade desserts. Always a wait at lunch but oh so worth it.

1  Thank Cathleen4