“Great selections and portions”

New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 778 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

Tasty food, but also great portions and prices. I've eaten here multiple times and ordered totally different stuff like: liver wurst sandwich and antipasto salad. Both were fresh and inexpensive.

The antipasto salad (even the small) was great for my HFLC diet.

Can't wait to try the pizza on cheat day! I'll be back very soon.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Amber S

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Wow the menu is huge. So many choices that sounded great. My husband started with gazpacho. He allowed me a small taste. So fresh and chunky. He liked his grilled pastrami sandwich only wished for a little more mustard. I choose pizza. It was very good. Plenty of ingredients plus leftovers for later on. I had no room for dessert so I took a piece of Key lime pie for later.....later when I got home I have to say it is the best I've had so far in Florida. We will be back because of the large number of items we would like to try.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Everyone can find something to eat here. We're from Texas and make it every year. So many fresh salads, awesome calzones and a to die for French dip. Homemade desserts. Always a wait at lunch but oh so worth it.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Cathleen4
Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

I had the tuna melt sandwich and it was awesome tons of melty swiss cheese and tuna in the sandwich and our server Daniel was awesome he had a great uplifting attitude and their sweet tea is yummy!

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Bethany T
Reviewed January 10, 2016

Actually reminded me a a New York Deli, especially just as you go in the front door. The service staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a pretty large group, and they set us up in the back room, where we took up every chair.

I had pizza, my wife had a sandwich, and my son had a cheese calzone. The food was very good. My wife could only eat 1/2 of her sandwich there, it was so big, so she had it for lunch the next day!

I would thoroughly recommend this place - good menu, good service, good food, good atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2015