“They do everything well”

New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 778 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Everyone can find something to eat here. We're from Texas and make it every year. So many fresh salads, awesome calzones and a to die for French dip. Homemade desserts. Always a wait at lunch but oh so worth it.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Cathleen4

Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

I had the tuna melt sandwich and it was awesome tons of melty swiss cheese and tuna in the sandwich and our server Daniel was awesome he had a great uplifting attitude and their sweet tea is yummy!

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Bethany T
Reviewed January 10, 2016

Actually reminded me a a New York Deli, especially just as you go in the front door. The service staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a pretty large group, and they set us up in the back room, where we took up every chair.

I had pizza, my wife had a sandwich, and my son had a cheese calzone. The food was very good. My wife could only eat 1/2 of her sandwich there, it was so big, so she had it for lunch the next day!

I would thoroughly recommend this place - good menu, good service, good food, good atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

Food was delicious and our server, Casey was awesome! The garlic chicken and the spaghetti and meatballs were both excellent choices. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

Loved just about everything I've gotten there. You've gotta try the Grilled Chicken Strawberry Salad!! My fav. It can be hit or miss. Mostly a hit.

Date of visit: October 2015