“Small but worth a stop”

New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 779 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed December 2, 2014

This place is REALLY small and gets crowded quickly at lunch time. The food is great and the staff is even better. I agree with the rest - finding a parking space can be really hard. Remember to look at the lunch specials and don't be afraid to try something new. Worth a stop and a revisit.

Date of visit: October 2014

Reviewed October 28, 2014

they have excellent pizzas and sandwiches. the other entrees look good, but i have not tried them. parking can be tight. carry out is good. you call ahead and pick it up.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed October 8, 2014 via mobile

Came to Pensacola on vacation in May 2014 and found this little gem on Tripadvisor. My husband and I both agreed that out of all the expensive meals we paid for, this inexpensive place was the best food we had on our entire vacation! The place was packed with locals and for good reason. Service was good, food was amazing, and atmosphere was that of -you guessed it- a New York style deli. I had the Reuben and it is for good reason billed as the best Reuben in town.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed September 22, 2014

Sandwiches are really good, Reuben is my favorite. Carrot cake is addicting. Waitstaff are great. The pasta salads are quite good. Not crazy about the potato salad, prefer less mustard. My husband liked it. My little boy loves the chips. I noticed all the other patrons were getting pizzas and soup will try these on future visits.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I come here on a regular basis, because of the prompt, friendly service and consistently great food. The soups is the best in town; I often stop by just to grab a bowl. The green chile chicken is incomparable to others, I also enjoy the tomato bisque and gumbo. The sandwiches stand true to the definition a 'deli sandwich' with fresh meat and all the essential ingredients. I love the lasagna and the basil salad dressing. I come here with friends or even feel comfortable 'flying solo' so to speak.

Date of visit: August 2014