“Mediterranean Cuisine without leaving the US”

New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #44 of 691 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have eaten at this establishment a few times and was always very pleased with the service and the food. The staff are always very helpful and pleasant and you could not ask for a better atmosphere in which to dine.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice relaxing neighborhood deli.. The food Is excellent!!! I have eaten here dozens of time and never been disappointed. In nice weather, there is an outdoor deck... The only downside is very little ambiance.. Don't expect great views! Come for the fantastic food at a great value!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I consider myself a pizza snub and I'm always trying to find a pie that compares to New Haven pizza. This pizza was great and if I lived in town, I'd be there all the time! Didn't try anything else on the menu but it all looked good. Worth a visit!

1  Thank _Amie_H_1
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Another neighborhood place.... good food and fast service. The specials change and the one's I've had have been good. Not the first place you think when looking for a place to eat, but we never pass it by. Not the fanciest place in the world or the town, but it's just right

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten here several times and I have never been disappointed. The menu is typical deli, but the food is delicious. The dining room is small and cozy. There is an extra room of tables in the back. On sunny days, the patio dining is really nice. Don't miss the yummy desserts in a glass case at the front. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They never complain about splitting checks and are always patient with questions. My only complaints would be crowds at lunch time, limited parking, and slow service when they are busy.