“A must try”

New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #46 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

This place is great. Everything we got from pizza, a hot sandwich, and dessert tasted homemade including the bread. It is a locals' favorite, and we understand why. Prices are great. This will be a regular stop for us everytime we come to Pensacola.

There are newer reviews for New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria

Reviewed July 17, 2012

First, we had difficulty finding a parking place, but we were ready to leave when someone backed out. Boy, were we glad we did. I consider myself a BLT connoisseur, and I had the BEST BLT at the New Yorker that I have ever had. My husband had the salad place with tuna and chicken salad, and it was exceptional as well. We also enjoyed Doc Brown;s root beer.
Great food, worth the wait.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The atmosphere in this restaurant is very casual and laid back so the service was a very nice surprise. It was outstanding. Each server loved to discuss menu options, their personal favorites and they were very a tentative to our table while we never felt rushed or unwanted. They were very quick to respond to patron's request. The outside patio area is surrounded with their well kept landscape. It was a delightful night and we visited them again during that week. The servers remembered us. We ordered their pizza. OMG! The crust was wonderful and the light sauce with selected toppings was amazing. I normally do not like pizza, but this one provoked my taste buds to rethink and fall in love!
This is as I said, laid back, but the servers and the food is anything but - go and enjoy!
And one more thing about the servers - Google directions were incorrect we mentioned that to the server, the next day it was corrected on Google. They do listen and respond.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

The sandwiches and pizzas are fantastic. The soup selection is really good. The staff is friendly and knowlegable about the area and their menu. Not much to look at on the outside but you know you are at a good place when the parking lot is always full.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Good sandwiches and deli foods. Fast service for quick in and out.