“pizza & brew”

Hopjacks Pizza Kitchen & Taproom
Ranked #35 of 664 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Gulf Breeze, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pizza & brew”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great place for different beers and great pizza. Geared more for over 21, but kids are welcome. The fries are AMAZING! They have so many beers on tap, like over 100. Lots of yummy appetizers. Only down sides are they can get crowded with young party types on a weekend, and the place is not the best looking inside.

Visited November 2012

Milton, FL
“Hopjacks Filling Station Scenic Highway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Was okay. The choice of beer was excellent of course. The pizza wasn't. Small, expensive and lacked a lot of taste. I have a Dodge Ram 1500 and had a difficult time in the parking lot as the spaces were small and the numbers limited. And the restaurant being an upscale beer joint and crowded on a Friday evening has only one unisex bathroom?!?!?
I won't go back to eat, for sure. Maybe a beer or two and then back across the street to the truck and to Georgio's for a really really good Pizza!

• Visited January 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Craft Beer & Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

As a native of Pensacola I was anxious to check out Hopjacks. I'd read quite a bit about their fantastic selection of craft beers on tap and they did not disappoint. I enjoyed a Storm King by Victory Brewing Company along with a Swamp Ape IPA by Florida Beer Company and both rocked! I ordered a large pizza to take back to our hotel. Hopjacks pizza rocked and all of enjoyed it. If I still lived in Pensacola, I'd be a regular at Hopjacks without a doubt. I highly recommend you stop in and enjoy a pint of two of the great beers on tap and grab a bit to eat.

• Visited December 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Great beers and creative pizzas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

My date and I spent the day in Pensacola, and this was our first stop. They have 112 draught beers and 68 bottles. We came on the afternoon of Christmas Eve, they were moderately busy, but I only saw two servers. Ally waited on us, and cheerfully brought us several samples of beers to try. We settled on a Lost Coast, Downtown Brown and the Pensacola local brown ale.The Pensacola was slightly more bitter than I like, I was glad I tried it. We had just eaten breakfast an hour or so earlier, so we passed on the pizza, even though it was one of the best ingredients lists I've seen. Everything from artichokes to sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil. We will be back.

Pensacola, FL
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is a fun place at night as it is a huge nightclub. Myself and some friends go there during the day and eat at the bar......the food is excellent and staff is great. Not expensive for lunch at all

Visited January 2012