Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Ranked #3 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Starkville, United States
“Enjoyed it”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was great. My room was very neat and clean. The dynamics of the whole hotel was great and I loved the overall theme of the decorations. It felt real cozy and comfortable. I will most definitely stay again here if i'm ever back in Pensacola, Fl.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Celebration, Florida
Reviewed July 29, 2013

you will not miss the beach! great hotel - beautiful pool and spa. fitness facility also very nice. food and staff all great. easy access to everything. feels like a brand new hotel - they actually read your wants and needs list on your reservation! never happens!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was pleased with my stay at the hotel. I chose the hotel because of the high ratings on tripadvisor and I was glad that I did so. The hotel is about 15-20 mins drive from Pensacola Beach. It is well appointed and I had a very nice night sleep on their plush beds. The staff at this hotel stood out for me and they took time to ensure that the guests were having a pleasant stay. Breakfast was good. The lady who took our order remembered all the different things we wanted in our omelettes without taking a single note. She obviously has a gifted memory. It was great chatting with her. Overall, it was a great experience and I highly recommend this hotel.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love this hotel and normally the food is exceptional. This time I was disappointed. I ordered a simple egg white omelet and had to send it back 3 times and it still wasn't right. I would still stay here because the rooms are always clean!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great; with extra clean rooms with friendly and helpful staff. Check in was a breeze and breakfast was reasonably priced,great choices and the waitress was wonderful. We had horrible weather while there and were disappointed in not being able to take advantage of the beautiful pool area. We will definitely come back again.

Houston, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The hotel is good just the service in the room is terrible. First day very clean but they didnt clean more after we arrived. I needed to clean by ourselves and take teh trash out and leave at the door

2 Thank Jesus H
Hampton, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you ever require hotel accommodations in the Pensacola, Florida area, make sure you consider the Hilton Garden Inn. You will not be disappointed. Every amenity and service is superior and impeccable! The accommodations and staff are second to none! My stay was incredible! I can't express enough satisfaction about my experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo