“AWSOME BEAUTIFUL”

Ranked #3 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Marrero
“AWSOME BEAUTIFUL”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love this hotel because they treat you like home, also they help you with anything that you my need. this hotel have everything you cant ask for more there is nothing wrong all details are present I love it also because they have big room also clean and beautiful. I really enjoy my stay in this hotel when I go back to Pensacola fl I will come back to my Hilton garden inn. im ready to come back already. I love itttttttt

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay, but the quality of service was a bit different from other Hilton Garden Inns I have stayed at. My only bad experience was with breakfast. The food wasnt good, and they have a sign up about making omelets, but we were told they didn't make them on the particular day we asked for one. On Friday, June 21, 2013, my family was told they didn't make omelets everyday which I feel was discrimination because I later called back to see if they fixed omelets everyday, and just as I thought, the food is cooked to order as well as buffet. We were given a lame excuse when asked about omelets and later found out there was a big family reunion taking place at the hotel, so that's possibly why the omelets were not made that morning. I was very disappointed because wherever my family travels, we always stay at HGI, but this experience messed up my whole experience of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Teeshia1
Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The staff at the Garden Inn were very helpful and courteous. Logging onto the internet was very easy. Our room was very clean. When ordering room service it was very promp. The AC was a challenge to adjust the temperature in the room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Pascagoula, Mississippi
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I would simply say this is the best run, best overall Hilton Garden Inn facility I've ever stayed at. I travel for business throughout the South East. The front desk staff is incredible and goes way above and beyond to greet you with at smile every time you come in. By the second day they called me by name too. The rooms were very clean and the exercise facility, pool and hot tub were all maintained to the highest level.

The location is superior making it handy to the downtown area and the beaches too. The beds are quite comfortable as you can adjust them to your liking. The TV channels and picture quality were superior. The grill was well above average as well. I would give this particular HGI my highest recommendation.

Room Tip: Frank at the front desk is your go to guy. The others at the front desk were great too.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times in the past year. The front desk is always pleasant and willing to accommodate any way possible. The rooms here are clean upscale. Beds are comfy and adjustable to your taste. Love this place and will continue to stay every time I travel to Pensacola for work.

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival, which check in time is 3pm, my family arrived at 245pm and I was rudely turned away and was told,"we were sold out last night, and your room is not clean and we may need you to check in later" I then responded," so will the room be ready by 3?" The young man then replied," maybe,not sure,hope so, but we will all see" I could not believe such a response, for such a high priced hotel. My family left,and we drove around the area for another 45mins.When we returned, he was gone and another lady said, "the room is not ready,but allow me to find another room for your family". We checked in and the lobby, weight room,and entire facility was very nice. The bathrooms were clean,and I was pleased. Later that night, after dinner, we returned to go to bed and I will say, this was the worst mattress in the world. It was hard as a rock. I though I was being Pranked by Ashton Kutcher. I asked my son was his bed as hard and he said, it was really firm,but not as hard as mine. It felt as if there was a board under the mattress. I was tired, so I dealt with the bed, but around midnight, I could hear the person in the next room snoring. The first night, I also ignored it, but by the second night, I was livid. I was awaken at 3am, but the other room. The walls are paper thin. The snoring was insane. I immediately woke my husband, and said.."can you hear that?" I sat there wide awake, and then I called the front desk to complain. The attendant, didn't apologize or really seem to care. The next morning, when I checked out, I mentioned the snoring to the morning attendant, and she replied.." Sorry, we get that complaint all the time, when the made this place,they didn't make the wall too thick". She then said, thanks for staying. There was no discount, refund, empathy, NOTHing! The one good thing I will say is that they had a huge, Buffett style breakfast. The only zinger is, they wanted to charge 9.00 for myself,husband,and two boys and the kids plate was 6.99( my youngest is 4yr!) we said, no thanks and drove two miles to the great Waffle House and had a wonderful meal for 20bucks. This two night, hard bed,and crappie walls cost me 355.00! I won't revisit the Hilton ever again.

Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Myra1234
Fordyce, AR
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel was an excellent choice. It was quiet and in a safe area. Good restaurants were nearby including Dunkin Donuts, TGI Fridays, McDonald's and more. My only mix-up is that I expected the excellent free Embassy Suites breakfast but the breakfast offer here is about $10 in the restaurant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends