Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$93
$155
$140
$169
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$123
$115
$112
$125
$137
$125
$143
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$115
$89
$76
All reviewsgreat hotelfront desk staffhotel restaurantpensacola airportbusiness travelerhot tubwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness triprooms are nicecordova mallconvenient locationone night staystaff was very friendlyexcellent staywould stay here againenjoyed my staybed was comfortable
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My experience was great. I rated this Hotel High because they earned it. They did everything to make things right. I had no problems during my stay. However, the spirit of this Hotel was one of confidence and Pride. I was a Marine Drill Instructor for 6 of my 20 years of service and I know Professionalism, quality and cleanliness Thanks W. Riley US Marines Ret

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Riley W
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The airlines put me up here because of a travel problem, and I was glad they did. In every way I am a convert to Hilton brand now. This was an airport hotel, but I felt pampered all along the way, from the shuttle, to the entrance, the fresh cookies, inviting fireplace, spacious, bright lobby with restaurant....

After average hotels with mediocre sleep, coming to this Hilton shifted my hotel experience...I relished the bed. The number and type of pillows makes you feel more like home. Great sleep!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn was an excellent choice for us from our friends who are local residents. Everything was very positive from the room to all the amentities. The restaurants, shopping and general location, including the proximity to the airport was very convenient.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I would surely support this hotel whenever I need a hotel around this area, The staff were excellent, rooms clean, sheets and pillows excellent, corridors and elevators were clean, Breakfast in the morning were acceptable and they took their security serious, I had to use my keys to enter the hotel when its late in the night. There is Nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The staff and accomodations are top notch. The General Manager does an excellent job in maintaining the faclity and training his staff on ensure that every guest is taken care and that all their needs are meet. Great Job Team Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport/Medial Center.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family