“So impressed i came back in a week”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #58 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Mellow Mushroom is the place for the best hand tossed pizza and calzones in the Southeast! All of our products are made fresh to order with our natural springwater dough, and it's hearth baked, like pizza's supposed to be!
SpokaneWA
“So impressed i came back in a week”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

This place is not only fun, the food is over the top good. My favorite was meatball appetizers, mushroom soup,.with philosophers pie pizza. Drink specials each night and oh the enlightened spinach salad, to die for

Killen, Alabama
“Always a Fave....”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza, and awesome sandwiches. Better than your average chain experience. Great atmosphere, with TVs everywhere. And, it wasn't unpleasantly loud so that you could carry on a conversation. A winner.....

• Visited October 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“It was okay.”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch. The server was nice. But the service was very slow. The food was okay. I had the steak and cheese sandwich. It tasted ok. Not much flavor and it was very dry. Hubby had the meatball sub. He said it tasted okay. The beers and food were pricey. I dont think we would return.

• Visited September 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I had the Enlightened Spinach Salad and hubs had the calzone. Each meal is an awesome amount if food. The salad was fresh and the calzone stuffed full. I love all the beers on tap!

• Visited June 2013
Atsugi, Japan
“Wasn't expecting such an amazing experience!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I went here after a movie at the cinema right next door (which is amazing, you should go, love the chiars!). I wasn't expecting good food or that great of service, as the Mellow Mushroom near me doesn't have that good of a reputation. It was very busy, but we only had to wait for 10 minutes. We were asked if we wanted to sit outside, which worried me, as It had just rained, but their covered deck was nice. The one bad thing is that there were many people smoking, which I am not used to, as in VA you cannot smoke (even on the deck) at a restaurant. I was bothered a bit by the smoke, but once the fan was turned on, I couldn't tell a thing. The pretzels for an appetizer was amazing! My pizza, which was a simple pepperoni, was amazing! It was the best pizza I have ever had! I was stuffed by the end of the night. There were two waitresses working the patio, one (who we had) was amazing and seemed to really handle the full house, while the other seemed to be a bit behind and couldn't seem to catch up. Great price for everything!

• Visited July 2013