“Waited WAY, WAY too long”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #62 of 672 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Mellow Mushroom is the place for the best hand tossed pizza and calzones in the Southeast! All of our products are made fresh to order with our natural springwater dough, and it's hearth baked, like pizza's supposed to be!
Orlando, Florida
“Waited WAY, WAY too long”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had to wait way too long to get a seat and then when we did get seated it took 45 minutes to get our appetizer and another 15 minutes for our meal. I was very disappointed because I enjoy Mellow Mushroom. I just wouldn't go back to this particular location. Our pizza was good, but not worth the wait.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank mgtg23

Pensacola, Florida
“Good times, good food :)”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Went there last night for the 'trivia night'. We decided to order a 'build your own' pizza. We ordered the 14" with garlic/olive oil base and shrimp, bacon, caramelized onions and avocado toppings. My daughter thought that the toppings sounded weird, but it was gobbled up!! The first pizza the server brought out, she informed me, had tomato sauce base and they were cooking me another pizza, on the house!! I shared the first pizza with the rest of our table and everyone loved it! The trivia was really fun. You definitely need to get instructions on how the game goes before it gets started, if you have never participated before. It usually starts sometime between 7- 7:30 and goes to around 9. I was glad we were there for the game. It made the evening even better. I will definitely go back, esp on trivia night!

• Visited July 2012
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great tasting pizza with fresh toppings”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Took my family and we had pizza with the light whole-wheat crust. Crust and toppings were terrific! Fresh tomatoes tend to leak on all pizzas, but we still loved them. The crust was whole-wheat which I tend to find rather tough, but this crust was still tasty and cooked to perfection. We had a long wait for a seat since we came at a very busy time-- it was worth waiting for. Staff kept the drinks filled and we enjoyed the live trivia game going on. The room was very noisy (bar-room atmosphere) which made it hard to talk. We ordered two large pizzas for 7 of us and we ran out of pizza before we ran out of appetite.

• Visited July 2012
McComb, Mississippi, United States
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We were a little disappointed in the noise level inside. So noisy you couldn't hear the person next to you. So our other option was to eat outside. Our waiter was great and the food even better.

• Visited June 2012
San Francisco
“Loved it.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Excellent food. Excellent staff. Had spinach salad and house calzone which was huge! Could not finish the calzone. Would have ordered dessert but was too full. The servers are excellent! Would go there again next time I am visiting Pensacola.

• Visited May 2012