“Always excellent”

Ranked #122 of 683 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We always know the food will be 'the best' when we go to Ichiban. The bento box is a favorite and there is always some left over to take home. Great sushi. Wide selection. Very popular place in Pensacola for good reasons. A big pot of green tea and some miso soup are great comforts on a 'cold' day in Pensacola. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Good lunch deals. Good selection of rolls. Bento boxes come in a variety of meats. We got the chicken and it was unfortunately really really dry and rubbery. The roll we got was really tasty though

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stopped in here on a Friday night. It wasn't packed, but they were turning tables. The server met us as soon as we sat down, brought hot towels, and got our drinks. He was very cordial and attentive throughout the meal. The ginger salad was alright. They put way too much dressing on it though. The miso soup was very good. We ordered the tuna maki, the Crazy roll, and the Pensacola Paradise roll. All were very good. They certainly don't cheat you on the size of the rolls. Just with those three, it was hard for two of us to finish.

The atmosphere is very classy, and they do excellent sushi. I would definitely recommend this place for couples or groups.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was introduced to Ichiban by one of my best friends. Is very cute and comfortable. Pleasant atmosphere. Their volcano roll is AMAZING. The crab meat they put on top is the perfect finish. I always order sweet tea when I go to restaurants and theirs is really good. I would definitely say its a great go-to spot. Service is very very good and its quick even during lunch time. We were in and out in about a half hour and the prices are perfect for the portion. I will definitely be going back...SOON!

1  Thank Tay H
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I went last night, and had some rolls, nigiri and sashimi salad. The sashimi salad was complimentary from the chef - so nice! He was very friendly, and made us some delicious and beautiful rolls. The sashimi had a ginger dressing that was amazing! We will be back often. Don't be fooled by the mini-mall location, this place is great!