“Nice views, great food!”
Review of The Oar House

The Oar House
Ranked #19 of 712 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2017

We sat outside with a water view! Nice, relaxed atmosphere, no need to dress up. Varied menu, lots of seafood. We had crab cakes ands remoulade sauce, with hush puppies, rice, and broccoli. A friend who is a local took me to lunch. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Went here for lunch on Sunday after church. I recommend the grilled shrimp. Everyone in our party was happy with how good the food was. Got the gator bites for the kids and they were yummy ! Nice atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We visited family and were sightseeing when we stopped at the Oar House. They were busy but we were seated immediately. The waiter was welcoming and friendly. We had a view of the water and a nice breeze. Most of us ordered the fried mullet, I ordered the fried shrimp poboy. The servings we tasty and plentiful and very satisfying. My wife's grits and hush puppies were really good. My shrimp poboy and fries covered my plate. We will go back!

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Traveling with my husband again, we decided to try the oar. Loved the location, we sat in the back deck by the water, we enjoyed seeing the boats. We had crawfish and gumbo, fish fingers. Everything was good. We split a seafood combo and swapped the Bali fish for grouper. Loved the grits. Drinks were worth the price.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

6 meals all perfect. Awesome food. Awesome service & atmosphere. Perfect fish taco. Perfect po boy. We will be back!!!!!!