“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We visited family and were sightseeing when we stopped at the Oar House. They were busy but we were seated immediately. The waiter was welcoming and friendly. We had a view of the water and a nice breeze. Most of us ordered the fried mullet, I ordered the fried shrimp poboy. The servings we tasty and plentiful and very satisfying. My wife's grits and hush puppies were really good. My shrimp poboy and fries covered my plate. We will go back!

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Traveling with my husband again, we decided to try the oar. Loved the location, we sat in the back deck by the water, we enjoyed seeing the boats. We had crawfish and gumbo, fish fingers. Everything was good. We split a seafood combo and swapped the Bali fish for grouper. Loved the grits. Drinks were worth the price.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

6 meals all perfect. Awesome food. Awesome service & atmosphere. Perfect fish taco. Perfect po boy. We will be back!!!!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

My spouse and I lucked upon this gem while we were visiting Pensacola Beach. Our server Marissa made our experience memorable. The lunch menu could use a few more choices but the food, open air dining, view and overall atmosphere of the place won me over. If you eat there take advantage of the lunch menu as the dinner offerings can be a bit pricey. Ask for Marissa you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

During our brief stay in Pensacola to visit friends, my wife and I were treated to a delicious lunch by our friend that frequents this local favorite at least once or twice a month!
Great tasting food and wonderful wait staff made our visit worth the trip into town! The view of the bay is an added bonus when having a relaxing meal at this unique local hang-out.