“Excellent!!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

My spouse and I lucked upon this gem while we were visiting Pensacola Beach. Our server Marissa made our experience memorable. The lunch menu could use a few more choices but the food, open air dining, view and overall atmosphere of the place won me over. If you eat there take advantage of the lunch menu as the dinner offerings can be a bit pricey. Ask for Marissa you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

During our brief stay in Pensacola to visit friends, my wife and I were treated to a delicious lunch by our friend that frequents this local favorite at least once or twice a month!
Great tasting food and wonderful wait staff made our visit worth the trip into town! The view of the bay is an added bonus when having a relaxing meal at this unique local hang-out.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant anywhere
It's situated on a marina whose bayou leads out to the Pensacola bay.
The food is the best and it is not unusual to see local and visiting celebrities eating here.
The word is out.
It is fascinating to see the parade of boats coming and going by and to the marina.
You can see any vessel from a kayak to a very large yacht.
The service is wonderful and this restaurant can be reached by car,boat or foot.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is an open air restaurant on the water. With a very friendly and helpful wait staff.
Everyone had sandwiches and cold beer and were quite pleased. The blackened grouper plank was the best! Shrimp Poboy's were very fresh and really good. The servings were large so no one felt the need for dessert.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Nice outdoor bar and restaurant, which looked like to me as a mini version of Lulu's in Gulf Shores, AL. Unfortunately, my "Fork Lift" chicken sandwich was rather tasteless and made the toasted bun soggy. My wife liked her Po Boy. Service was good. I would give this restaurant another chance.