“Great atmosphere. Good seafood”
Review of The Oar House

The Oar House
Ranked #14 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Came here with a group of 30 people but came in between lunch and dinner during the week so plenty of room. Great vies. Feels brachytherapy. Casual. Shrimp tasted fresh. Gumbo was too spicy for me. Long burning spicy. Friends had mullet, grits and hush puppies. And said it was very good. Others said the crab cake was fresh and good. They had a good variety of seafood and other food. I will be back but not for gumbo.

2  Thank Sara C
There are newer reviews for The Oar House

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Management will just sit back and allow customers to be harassed. Even if someone is banned they let them keep coming back bc they are friends!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I've now dined at The Oar House 4 times and can't say anything negative about this restaurant. Everyone ordered something different and everyone enjoyed their meal. With seven of us just sitting around talking long after the table had been cleared, no one seemed to hurry us out. Great service, good food and a relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Loves the atmosphere ... The restaurant is situated at the marina. We ordered the fish & chips, fried oysters and grilled grouper. The fried items were perfect. They were not overcooked nor greasy. They were flashes fried. Yum! A must try!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

they have roaches and they get cooked in the food! I tried to be nice, I called in discretion to warn them of a bug problem, they said i know we have a bug problem, you warned your staff to be more careful and that you would get back to me. weeks later no response! I called to find out the deal was maybe you worked on the bug problem or even at best case replace that item. I just wanted to help you! they then proceeded to tell me in a nasty tone it was from my house and that it couldn't have come from them! contradiction much!? for there information I took it straight home and in the fridge! the bug was buttered over, the bread is not buttered under him. he is cooked into a nook! they may have thought since it's been weeks and I haven't pursued it you can just dismiss it? I don't have photo evidence?

4  Thank Tammy T