“Great barbecue, sauces and great service”
Review of The Happy pig - CLOSED

The Happy pig
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Dined there yesterday, after the McGuire Run, lots of people in the restaurant, but the barbecue and service was great. Had the two item platter and selected barbecued brisket and turkey. Outstanding, some of the best barbecue that I have eaten. Great selection of sauces. Typical side dishes. I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Ken T
There are newer reviews for The Happy pig

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is very good barbecue food in a relaxed atmosphere. I had the pulled pork and it was very good. I enjoyed the neighborhood and the vibe at the restaurant.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Visited this hidden gem for lunch. We both had pulled pork sandwiches and a side (small salads) and enjoyed them thoroughly. Great price and great service.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner ordered the happy turkey wrap. I was told that the turkey was hot. It wad a cold lunch meat sandwhich. There was more thick cut bacon then turkey. The sandwich was not huge but there was so much bacon that my stomach ached for hours. I would suggest this place for lunch.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Was passing through Pensacola and decided on a BBQ place. The Happy Pig was our second choice as the first is no longer open.

The Lazy Magnolia beer on draft caught my eye and it was well worth it.

I got the BBQ dinner plate. The pork was good with flavor. The BBQ sauces weren't anything special.