Tripadvisor

Review of Mr. Shawarma

Mr. Shawarma
Ranked #29 of 67 Quick Bites in Pensacola
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went in for a quick lunch, and was very pleasantly surprised with the whole operation. Friendly people, clean facilities, very good food... and tremendous serving sizes! I had the Shawarma Meal and I took half of it home with me! The hummus was fresh and the serving siZe appropriate.... What a great meal.

Food was hot, fresh and delicious. I would highly recommend if you like this kind of food.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed January 7, 2020

The Chicken Shawarma is excellent, my wife loves it as much as I do. Tabooli and hummus is delicious as well. Everything is made to order, so it takes about 5 minutes to get your meal, but it is well worth the wait. The staff and chef are very nice and friendly as well.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

This is a small joint in Pensacola and a million times worth the visit. I went there on my way to and back from New Orleans. Order the shawarma (the name of the place has a reason). I had chicken and it was amazing. The falafel is like a dream, crunchy outside and soft inside. There is a nice backyard with tables to seat outside. Don’t miss it! The food is amazing!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

All the food we had was delicious. Staff great. Not really a sit-down restaurant but OK for a quick lunch if you can get a seat.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2019

I love Mr. Shawarma's falafel. It is so flavorful, and the portions are great for the price. They offer a garlic sauce that is really good with their fries, which are also really good. It's the perfect lunch spot.

Date of visit: January 2019