“Surprised”

Sole Inn and Suites
Ranked #22 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My family reserved a total of five rooms from Thursday to Monday. A friend referred this hotel to me and I was really surprised. The rooms were nicely decorated and clean. The staff was great. The breakfast area was a little small, but breakfast was free so we can deal with it. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and the location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
onthegoalotAtlanta, General Manager at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

I want to thank you very much for the positive feedback you have given us. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and please come back to see you when you have another chance.

There are newer reviews for Sole Inn and Suites

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this motel this past weekend and just loved it. The staff was so courteous and willing to go the extra mile. Our room was immaculate and decorated very nicely. We were in room 103 right by the fountain so hearing the waterfall was a nice touch. The location was perfect as we like to walk to restaurant and pubs. The continential breakfast was a nice touch and hit the spot since we were on the go. I would highly recommend the Sole Inn!!

Room Tip: 103 by the fountain
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel. I am very excited each and every time we are able to make our guests stay enjoyable. Thank you again.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is an older hotel that's had a major face lift without compromising its charm. The rooms are furnished with a modern contemporary theme and are clean and comfortable.
The hotel sits within walking distance to all sorts of downtown venues. It's got a distinctly adult feel without being shady. The host provide a decent happy hour event as well.

Room Tip: First floor is fine, no view
Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tmtaylor

Thank you for the feedback you have given us. Please come stay with us again.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The lobby staff was nice and all the decor was very modern. I really liked the location in that it was the closest to Palafox St where there is a lot going on. They have a noise policy that is very good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for staying with us and your great comments are much appreciated.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a week in December 2012, while visiting my brother who was sailing in the Gulf of Mexico. The location was fantastic; a short walk from the center of the town center and the resturants and shops - in terms of driving around the city and getting to the beaches it was close to the highways and bridges. But it needed a bit of work - the walls were deteriorating and dirty, the shower had strips of paint hanging from the ceiling and most things looked like had passed their "best before" date. There was a reasonably good free breakfast.

Room Tip: Check out your room first.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. Please know that we try hard to stay on top on any painting and updating issues as they arise and if something has been overlooked I can assure you it has been addressed. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We came here because of the trip advisor review and SOle Inn and Suites did not disappoint. It is in the heart of the city a block away from fun restaurants and shops. It's a great walk (1 mile) to the water. The rooms were standart motel rooms with an added streak of modern decor. I loved the fact that I could do laundry there. The breakfast and happy hour were great perks. Loved Amanda! She truly loves her job and it shows by how she welcomes you. All in all it was a great stay and we'll be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a little different decor, but all have been updated.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great feedback you have given. I am truly happy your stay went great! Please come back when you get a chance.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is the 3rd year in a row, I stayed at Sole' for New Years Eve. The staff is great and very accomodating. Mark & Amanda were great. Good location and never found parking to be a problem. Nice Happy Hour and great breakfast New Year's morning with Black-Eyed Peas. I've already made my reservations for next year if that tells you anything.

Room Tip: If you want to stay downtown - this is where you want to be.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
onthegoalotAtlanta, Owner at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Thank you for the great review! New Years is so much fun in downtown Pensacola and Sole' is right in the middle of all the action. I am so glad you have decided to come back for the 4th time! Mardi Gras is a blast too, we are the only Hotel in Pensacola on the fabulous Parade Route. See you next time. Alan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
New World Inn
#29 of 65 in Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Suburban Extended Stay Pensacola-NAS

Been to Sole Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!