“Great value and service.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Indian Shores, Florida
“Great value and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Surprised how good this hotel was. No problems checking in and had a call from the front desk shortly afterwards asking if everything was ok. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was good. Would stay there again and can highly recommend!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Andrew M
7601QualityInnSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your amazing review! We love our guest so much that we like touching base with them as soon as they get comfortable to get some feedback. We also love the feedback online. We're so happy to hear your stay was great as well as your interactions with our staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Cleveland, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel was easy to find, it was right off the highway. We stayed here before and after the cruise. The rooms were comfortable, the wife worked, the bed was nice with a good selection of pillows. The hotel was quiet, there was no noise. The breakfast buffet had scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, biscuits, gravy, cereal, yogurt. The bathroom had a nightlight, which helped. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
7601QualityInnSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback! We LOVE the pictures! It's times like these when we get to view our hotel from a different perspective and it's great to view it from such a positive one. Hopefully we'll be seeing you again sometime soon!
Benton, AR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

We arrived at night and had no problems checking in. The room was better than expected and very comfortable. We had no issues at all. Everything that was promised to us was given. The rates were good. The breakfast was good and we had no complaints. We had 4 rooms and everyone was pleased. We would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bev_cal
7601QualityInnSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you so much for the pleasant review. Your feedback is incredibly important to us in our efforts to constantly improve. Your kind words have been shared with our staff. Thank you again.
Hyde Park, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Room was a nice size, clean and had a comfortable bed, but unfortunately the TV was very old and it‘s reception was lacking, especially channel 22 HBO which reminded me of the snowy signal we got when using an antenna on our house roof years & years ago. Management said they plan upgrading the system soon. WiFi was horrible all night which annoyed the heck out of me since there was nothing good on TV and so I wanted to catch up on shows I missed during the past week but couldn’t on account of not being able to stream them on Hulu or any of the Networks web sites. The situation did improve greatly in the morning though for whatever reason and was told the internet provider was working on it. Ashley at the front desk was great though and did her best to help remedy the problem that night, but couldn’t. Based on other Quality Inns I’ve stayed at this one was a disappointment. Plus the only place close by to grab a bite to eat is at a DQ across the street , that or buying a pizza from the hotel’s lounge. On the plus side, breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
7601QualityInnSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
We would like to apologize for your recent experience with us. We are in the process of changing out all the televisions so that flat screens will be in every room. Also, the WiFi was being worked on during your stay. The connection that night was slow due to work and the simple fact that if multiple guest are using the WiFi all at once, the speed will slow. We are working on getting more speed and greater bandwidth to ensure a better connection for all our future travelers. Once again, I do apologize and hope that you will give us another shot in the near future. We are constantly striving for better with every guest feedback.
Palm City, Florida, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Quiet, clean, large comfortable room. The property is nestled behind trees right off the freeway with the bay right across the street. We missed breakfast because of a very late arrival, but the breakfast area was clean and spacious. The property has a lounge, which is a nice perk. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. While we used points to pay for the room, the dollar price was very affordable. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
We are so happy to hear your stay was excellent. Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It helps us keep our head held high and be proud with experiences such as these. Thank you so much.
Elkton, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed in different hotels every night of our trip, and this one was the best. Super friendly & helpful staff, very clean, and no signs of wear anywhere. I'll stay here again next time in Pensacola.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MES3605
7601QualityInnSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for such kind words! We're so happy to be on top of your list for hotels! Our smiles grow ear to ear when we receive comments like these. We're not so much smiling at the kind words (which we LOVE), but at the fact you'll be back to be our guest once more in the future.
West Palm Beach
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

All I wanted was a clean hotel room, and not only was the room I got dirty, but it was falling apart. Some of the reviews on TripAdvisor cite the poor cleaning and maintenance, and I'd say they are 100% credible. After arriving at our room, the first thing I did was check the bed and the bathroom floor. The bed was clean, and comfortable, but the bathroom floor hadn't been cleaned at all! There was sand and dirt all over the floor, and when I wiped a small area with a damp tissue, it came up black with grime. The floor had not been swept or mopped in who knows how long, the bath counter had lots of soap/toothpaste residue on it, soap scum all over the shower walls, and there was a layer of dust covering every horizontal surface in the room. I complained to the manager, Mike, who apologized profusely, offered to clean the floor, or upgrade us to another room. I declined the room, but asked for a cloth & cleaning solution so I could wipe down the room myself, and he agreed. He cleaned the floor for us.
I soon discovered that the toilet itself was loose, not fastened securely to the floor and talked to Mike again. He sent in maintenance, who said it couldn't be fixed easily, so I asked to be moved to another room. As that was underway, I heard the head of housekeeping talking to another employee and referring to me as a "jerk". I called her on it, she denied it, but I know what I heard. Unbelievable. When the new room was finally ready, I found that the plate in the microwave still had slimy food residue on it. Not surprising. And the rooms are supposed to have wifi, but it didn't work. I was told I would have to come out to the lobby area to use wifi.
Anyway, the bed was comfortable and clean, but the cleaning standards at this hotel are ABYSMAL!! We used this "Quality" Inn because it was close to family that we were visiting, and because we got a good off-season rate. Next time in town we will definitely spend more for a decent hotel. I filed a complaint with their corporate customer service and I'll be curious to see what their response is.

Room Tip: Use another hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
7601QualityInnSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I would like to sincerely apologize for the condition of your room. There is no excuse for your findings so I will not try to sugar coat it. We were notified the next morning of this situation and proper action with staffing/training has taken place.
We have had some WiFi issues lately with our access points crashing. We have (since this past Friday) replaced one and had two more installed. Our WiFi is also in the process of being upgraded for generalized faster service. We were offering for our guest to come to the lobby area to use our office WiFi in order to speed up their service. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
I'm sure your experience will lead you in other directions, but please know we do not take these responses lightly and hope that you give us another try in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Pensacola hotels