Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$93
$155
$140
$169
$112
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$123
$115
$143
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$115
$137
$125
$163
$149
Hampton.com
$89
$76
All reviewsindoor poolhard boiled eggsoatmealstay there againfree breakfastgreat place to staynaval air stationeasy accessone night staycracker barrelnew orleansvery nice hotelfresh fruitconvenient locationinterstatetexaslinens
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Stayed here for a week on business and was very pleased. Hotel looked brand new, though was told it actually was two years old. Front desk was very accomodating, rooms were very nice, beds were extremely comfortable. A little furhter away from downtown Pensacola than I would have preferred, but for the price it was well worth the little extra drive.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
CountryInnPensacola, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on TripAdivsor! We appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have to improve our property and look forward to your next stay with us. --Racheal E. McBride, FOM

Reviewed August 11, 2010

As I walked into the hotel, I was impressed with the lobby and the homestyle feel it had. After checking in, and settlng into our rooms (we had two rooms for two nights), we noticed that one of the rooms was a bit too cool for comfort. After several attempts to increase the room temperature, so the air conditioning would shut off, we had to ask the front desk for help. The front desk clerks' response was to turn the heat on instead!!. Following that suggestion left the room like a sauna. Apparently the air-conditioning or heat would not maintain the room temperature as set. We asked for a room change, and we were refused because we booked with a online travel site. "And there is nothing we can do about it" was the desk clerk response. (I know they had open rooms) After much debate, we cancelled our remaining stay. If there is a problem with the room, the guest should be accomodated.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank narcoosseenana

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on TripAdivsor! We sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory stay you had with us and graciously invite you back to stay, so that we may have another opportunity to change any negative opinions you may have about our hotel. --Racheal E. McBride, FOM

Reviewed August 5, 2010

I booked this room through priceline name your own price. We were staying one night on our way to Panama City. When we arrived and started unpacking I noticed a used bar of soap in the shower. When I spoke with the desk clerk (Rhonda) we were told we could not change rooms, we could not we get a refund, and there was no one to clean the bathroom. I asked to speak to the manager. Rhonda spoke to the manager and we were told the same thing. The next clerk (Rhonda was on her way home) said he would have the bathroom cleaned asap in the morning. When I called the next morning the clerk said the housekeepers don't start working unitl 10am. So I asked to speak to the manager again. The manager told me I was offered a refund but chose to stay there so I can't complain anymore. I told him I was NOT offered a refund. I was finally given the keys to a different room, after sleeping in a dirty room all night. I ended up getting a refund through priceline, but the whole experience at this hotel was horrible. I will NEVER stay at this place again!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank lgfromks

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! We sincerely apologize that you were unable to move rooms, especially since the room you were assigned was not prepared for your arrival. We appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have to improve our property and graciously invite you to stay with us again, so that we may have another opportunity to change any negative options you have about our hotel. --Racheal E. McBride, FOM

Reviewed July 7, 2010

The service at this hotel could not be beat. The jets would not come on in the hot tub the first night we were there, but the attendant came within 3 minutes of being called. They had the hot tub fixed the following day. The breakfest was great and offered a variety of options such as biscuits, pastries, cereal, gravy, waffles, bagels, and alternated bacon and sausage. The room was very clean, the pool was well maintained. There was a very small patio outside that could use a little updateing. The door leading inside from the patio would not unlock with the hotel key. There is only one elevator, but we just used the stairs for the majority of our stay. We stayed 4 nights, and found extra towels were easily acquired upon request. My husband really utilized the fitness room and described it as very convenient, but would have liked to have had a remote for the televison instead of having to stop his workout to change channels. My daughter, who is 11, really liked the flat screen t.v. in the room. The landscaping outside was clean and inviting with palm trees and other plants. Some noise did filter into the room, but was easily grounded out by the televison. The time it took to get to the beach was a little longer than we anticipated. This was our first time staying at a Country Inn and Suites, and overall if returning to this area we would try to stay closer to the beach, but would definitely stay with this hotel chain in other locations.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed July 1, 2010

The hotel is newly built and it shows. I would say mabe 6-8 months old possibly a year.
The front desk clerk was very nice and worked with us because we had actually booked another Country Inn & Suites by accident! She gave us a good rate and offered us what she had left available. We chose the King Suite with Sofa bed. The room smelled nice and clean and all the furnishings were in very good condition. The room was very roomy even by Suite standards. Bathroom was averge but clean and well lighted.
Location was easy to find right off of the interstate. Makes a good middle stopping point when heading to and back from Disney if you are from South LA. or East TX.
We did use the pool and although the chlorine was very strong being indoors, the pool was clean, roomy and the hot tub was as well. Nice little enclosed area for computer work, etc... just near the pool and the fitness room was equipped with treadmills, steppers, tv's ,etc... Good for a quick workout.
I would recommend this hotel for short stays while passing through.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family