“Great service”

Ranked #18 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
dc
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for one night for a business trip. It was conveniently locate close to my business location. The rooms were nice size and clean. The staff was very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was great, great selections. I would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
CISPNSFL, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pensacola West, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Helmond, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

This hotel looks very new. Looks nice inside and outside. Good service and the rooms are big. They only have an indoor pool. Good breakfast in the morning. Free parking and wifi. Close to Pensacola Beach so the location is good also.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed our service. We look forward to your next stay.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Hotel is very very clean and very nice. Indoor pool and hot tub are great. Staff was very helpful. BREAKFAST WAS GREAT BEST FRUIT EVER!!!!! Really enjoyed our stay. Location is only a few exits up from the beach not far at all. Also close to great places to eat like shake n steak a must try. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our facility. We look forward to seeing you again!
Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family went to this hotel after reviewing it on Expedia. We booked the room on Expedia as a double queen. When we got there, we asked if we could change it to a queen and sofia, the hotel manager stated "I hate when people book through a 3rd party booking company like expedia and said she couldn't make a change. I even told her that I would pay any difference. We brought our luggage to our room and went to dinner. When we got back, I attempted to use the internet cand connection and it was extremely low band width. So i called down to the front desk. The front desk person refused to assist and said I could call their internet tech. I hang up the phone, look up and see a roach on the lamp. I i try to kill it and it runs under a bed. I called the front, and explain the situation and the same manager tells me that she has to call me back. My family of 4 waits for 15 minutes. Finally the front desk person calls back. I tell her that we see anther roach and she has no real explanation as to why she did not call me back. Finally, she suggests that she can move us to another room. We check out and leave this bad experience behind us. There were several things that upset us. (1) the roach or roaches; poor response to our inquiries about the internet; and blaming expedia for the reservation. I would point out that expedia was only the booking agent and not the property owner or manager. Finally, I requested to speak to someone over the front desk clerk and she said she could not allow that. I also asked her to document what happened and she said would not. The front desk persons name is Karli and she is rude. My final comment is that Expedia would not refund the money saying that they spoke to the hotel manager and she would not authorize it. Likely the same clerk I spoke to, no wonder. Thanks Expedia for helping its customer.

Room Tip: There were roach or roaches. That sums up this place. Rude employees!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CISPNSFL, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pensacola West, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

This Country Inn and Suites was a perfect stop along our drive from Orlando to Houston. It's right off of I-10, was very clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool even stays open until midnight. The complementary breakfast was great and saved us a lot of time and money, making the hotel an even better value. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking time out of your day to write about your experience. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next stay.
Waukesha, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Flew in late for a trip and wanted to stay near the airport the night before a trip to the beach...new property but an average experience...front desk was overwhelmed with many walk ins...not much time to help...asked about a shuttle or rental car and had few suggestions....$25 cab ride from airport..it is off the beatin path even cab driver had to use GPS...new property with oversized batrooms...WiFi stunk in room....spent about a hour in lobby to get wifi (wish they had a bar)....can work to some restaurants and a gas station with beer for sale...

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms 211 or 209...both on top of stairs over lobby loud as it echoes off the lobby...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Thank you.
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had to make a quick trip to Pensacola this weekend. Did not know where to stay and stopped in at this hotel because it was near my destination. The area in which the hotel is located is safe and then entrance to all of the rooms is only through the lobby. I was traveling with a group of four women and at no time--even arriving at night---did it feel unsafe. It is located right off I-10 if you are just passing through. The hotel was immaculate--I think recently remodled-- and the staff very friendly. The room was absolutely clean! I am pretty picky when it comes to cleanliness and this hotel really impressed me. The free breakfast was just right too. We used the wi-fi with no issue on both a computer and a nook. Other than eating breakfast at the hotel, we didn't need other restuarants, so I can't comment on any nearby food establishments. If you need a clean, quiet, and safe room and a good breakfast, this is a sure bet!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Janice W
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt safe. Hope to see you again!